Love Mythos: Sanctuary Island (Part 2: Mythological Boogaloo)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
SquidSinsSquad
Tumblr: lovemythosthegame

Love Mythos: Sanctuary Island (Part 2: Mythological Boogaloo)

#1 Post by SquidSinsSquad »

Hello everyone!
Some of you might recognize us from our first iteration of Love Mythos, but we're back and we're better than ever.
Or at least that's what our mom tells us. With a new programmer, mini-game and improved UI, we really believe we've given Love Mythos a lot of the polish it deserves.

Once more we are launching a kickstarter for our game, but this time with a demo! Play through the prologue and Chapter One of two of the love interests! You can find it here on our itch.io! https://goo.gl/6MuxX6

Love Mythos is a Visual Novel and Puzzle Game where you have your choice of 8 love interest to woo or hate, or maybe a little bit of both! There's:
  • McGoaty Boy (Faki, the Satyr)

LOOOOONG Lady (Sampala, the Naga)

All You Can Eat Sushi (Semira, the Mermaid)

It's Not the Size of the Horn, it's How You Use It (Taurren, the Minotaur)

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERDDDD (Halima, the Sphinx)

Not Actually a Unicorn (Buriko, the Anggitay)

Cabelo? More like Cabel-HOE, amirite? (Cabelo, the Centaur)

and Birb (Talon, the Harpy)

Featuring at least nineteen different endings ranging from good, to bad, to polyamorous, Love Mythos has something for everyone. Especially if you like pretty mermaid ladies.

And yes! There is to be adult content in the full game, however, it will be an option that has to be turned on, so that way those who want to enjoy a PG-13 game can still have a Love Mythos experience! And, because making a visual novel with branching dialogue AND branching paths wasn't complicated enough, we threw in a minigame for good measure. Real overachievers we are.

So check out our kickstarter at https://goo.gl/5YrHAx if you want to support us! And again, you can find our demo listed above. Stay hydrated~~~

-The Squid Sins Squad Team

Gery
Regular

Re: Love Mythos: Sanctuary Island (Part 2: Mythological Boogaloo)

#2 Post by Gery »

An interesting concept with beautiful visuals! One advice for your consideration - it would be lovely if you add a few visuals (logo, screenshots, character sprites, etc.) to this post so that it looks even more impressive and professional :) People usually have short attention span, so adding a few images will attract their full attention and will alert them that this is a serious game with good progress. An image can speak a thousand words in seconds. This is all based on my personal experience so you don't need to listen to me ;)

SquidSinsSquad
Tumblr: lovemythosthegame

Re: Love Mythos: Sanctuary Island (Part 2: Mythological Boogaloo)

#3 Post by SquidSinsSquad »

So this is embarrassing, but I tried adding photos and it kept rejecting it and saying it couldn't find the dimensions, even when I specifically used pictures I've posted on here before, so I gave up