(FINISHED) Misadventures of Laura Silver: Chapter I [Mystery] [Supernatural] [Detective] [Demo]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Attic Salt
Projects: Misadventures of Laura Silver, True Odds
Tumblr: laurasilverofficial
itch: atticsalt

(FINISHED) Misadventures of Laura Silver: Chapter I [Mystery] [Supernatural] [Detective] [Demo]

#1 Post by Attic Salt »

We released the full game! Here's our Steam link!

Pilsen, Czechoslovakia, 1935.

During the interwar period, detective and gun enthusiast extraordinaire Laura Silver and her companion, former police officer Orewell Cooper, are sent to Czechoslovakia to a rather peculiar investigation. Their target? A mysterious creature lurking in the murky waters of Pilsen.

After their arrival, they are ready to investigate, disguised as two journalists. However, following a suspicious death in the hotel, their plans are interrupted.

Also, who is this lost child sitting out in the cold?

Features
>6-7 hours of gameplay.
>70.000+ words.
>Eight hours of total gameplay.
>Over 100 decisions.
>Multiple endings.
>Available for Windows, Mac & Linux.

Please let us know what you think about our game, we appreciate every comment! Thank you!

Further links:
www.instagram.com/laurasilver_official
https://laurasilverofficial.tumblr.com
www.facebook.com/laurasilverofficial
https://twitter.com/laurasilvergame
https://atticsalt.itch.io/silver
https://vndb.org/v22514
http://studioatticsalt.com/index.php/silver/
Last edited by Attic Salt on Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:24 am, edited 8 times in total.

parttimestorier
Veteran
Completed: No Other Medicine, Well Met By Moonlight, RE:BURN, The Light at the End of the Ocean, Take A Hike!, Wizard School Woes
Projects: Seeds of Dreams
itch: janetitor

Re: Misadventures of Laura Silver: Chapter I [Mystery] [Supernatural] [Detective] [Steam Closed Beta] [Patreon]

#2 Post by parttimestorier »

This sounds really cool! I love mysteries with historical settings. How many chapters are you planning on? And are they going to be all about one big mystery, or more episodic?
ImageImageImage

Attic Salt

Re: Misadventures of Laura Silver: Chapter I [Mystery] [Supernatural] [Detective] [Steam Closed Beta] [Patreon]

#3 Post by Attic Salt »

We have planned it as a trilogy, and each chapter will follow an overarching one big mystery but episodes revolve around different cases. Thank you for your kind words and following us on twitter!

Piper
Regular
Projects: Refraction

#4 Post by Piper »

I love a good set of mysteries, and this game looks beautiful and intriguing. Best of luck as you near release. :)

Attic Salt

#5 Post by Attic Salt »

Thank you so much! Looks like we'll need lots and lots of luck!

ajdapekkan

Re: Misadventures of Laura Silver: Chapter I [Mystery] [Supernatural] [Detective] [Demo]

#6 Post by ajdapekkan »

Awesome game! I just played the demo and it's apparent how much love you poured into this project. I added it to my wishlist and will be looking forward to the release!

RocketAdriftGames
Completed: Order a Pizza: A Visual Novel, Raptor Boyfriend: A High School Romance
Projects: Raptor Boyfriend: A High School Romance
Organization: Rocket Adrift
itch: rocketadrift

Re: Misadventures of Laura Silver: Chapter I [Mystery] [Supernatural] [Detective] [Demo]

#7 Post by RocketAdriftGames »

Female protagonist. Detective. Supernatural.

That's the trifecta in my books. Adding this one to my wishlist.

Love the historical setting and the art style. Way to go! This looks great.

Attic Salt

#8 Post by Attic Salt »

RocketAdriftGames wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:06 am Female protagonist. Detective. Supernatural.

That's the trifecta in my books. Adding this one to my wishlist.

Love the historical setting and the art style. Way to go! This looks great.
Thank you so much for your kind words and the wishlist!

Attic Salt

#9 Post by Attic Salt »

ajdapekkan wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:30 am Awesome game! I just played the demo and it's apparent how much love you poured into this project. I added it to my wishlist and will be looking forward to the release!
Thank you so much!

ajdapekkan

#10 Post by ajdapekkan »

Hello, I'll bother you again! I just asked for a wishlist in the forms, and I wanted to ask when the closed beta stage starts? I'm eager to test the full game so much!

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#11 Post by Zelan »

Oh, wow, the art for this game is super cool! I'm not the best at mystery games but I'll probably have to give this one a go. ^_^ Good luck on your project!

Attic Salt

#12 Post by Attic Salt »

Zelan wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:50 pm Oh, wow, the art for this game is super cool! I'm not the best at mystery games but I'll probably have to give this one a go. ^_^ Good luck on your project!
Thank you so much for the kind words! I hope you're having a good day!