[KS LIVE!] Valentyne Stories Necromancy [BxB][Medieval|Fantasy|Horrific]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo.
Mesange-Arts
Projects: Valentyne Stories Necromancy
Tumblr: valentyne-stories-necromancy
itch: Mesange Arts

Re: [DEMO OUT!] Valentyne Stories Necromancy [BxB][Medieval|Fantasy|Horrific]

#16 Post by Mesange-Arts » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:33 am

Hi everyone!

The proofread version of the demo is now available for download! (please check Itch.io for the update)

A big thanks to Ariachiba for her excellent work!

Here are some examples of the corrections in the script:

Other changes:
  • A "filter" feature has been added to the journal
  • Blue and purple words now give access to their respective entries once they’re clicked on
  • The skip feature doesn’t stop at the last class anymore
  • The frequency of repetitive events (such as the screen shaking) have now been reduced
The last frame of the game has also been updated: the Kickstarter campaign is now set to launch in June. You can check it out here:

We are currently working to finish the last of our administrative tasks before launching the campaign! Be sure to follow the Kickstarter campaign to not miss any updates!

Mesange-Arts

Re: [KS LIVE!] Valentyne Stories Necromancy [BxB][Medieval|Fantasy|Horrific]

#17 Post by Mesange-Arts » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:11 pm

ACCESS TO THE KICKSTARTER

The day has finally come! VSN's crowd funding campaign begins!

Since it'll be launched worldwide, you can help and participate on Kickstarter! You get 31 days (all of July) to help and get exclusive goodies! And as a thanks to those who will pre-order the game, it's actually cheaper, so got get it!

Don't forget money isn't the only way to help: liking, commenting, and sharing the project help us get noticed and known by a large audience, so it's just as important!

Wish us luck!

Timka

#18 Post by Timka » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:09 pm

I just played the demo, I'm impressed to see how polished it seems and how gorgeous the art is, from buildings to costumes! The characters also look handsome and I like their different personnalities, the interactions between Renan and Kary are hilarious, and what I could see of the storyline really makes me want to learn more (so much mystery!).
I wish you the best of luck for your KS campaign, and hope that we'll be able to play the full game!

MamyBurakkurozu

#19 Post by MamyBurakkurozu » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:47 pm

I played the demo some time ago and I can’t help being excited by every news coming out!!
If you are looking for a game with beautiful graphics, an extraordinary synopsis and characters like nowhere else... It’s the game you need.
It’s the first time I’m feeling so attached to a Main Character, Rave is so cool, his reactions are priceless!
The other characters are also really good. Each of them seems to have a real background and a really interesting personality. (Come with us to the dark side!)
And most important, nothing is useless, the team worked so hard that every matter !

So try the demo by yourself ! And fall in love with this wonderful story :)

Mesange-Arts

#20 Post by Mesange-Arts » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:14 pm

Thank you very much both of you! We're really happy you liked our demo and helped us on our KS campaign!

There is only 24h left on the Kickstarter to pledge! We're 106% funded, let's get to the next stretch goal before its end!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vs ... sual-novel