Venture Seas [Fantasy RPG][Trade Brothel Sim][Deep Gameplay]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
VentureSwitch
itch: ventureswitch

Venture Seas [Fantasy RPG][Trade Brothel Sim][Deep Gameplay]

#1 Post by VentureSwitch »

Header.png
Venture Seas was not only created out of a personal desire to produce kinky smut, but for a desire to provide engaging game-play.

Design your player character, sail the seas, delve into dungeons, perform strategic card-based combat, buy and sell loot, romance your shipmates, run an on-board brothel, and generally get into erotic situations throughout this deep and intricate experience.

Please check out the Patreon overview for the most up-to-date information: Hey ya'll, I'm here to signal boost my game project. But as always, I'm looking for players to give me suggestions on how to improve their experience of Venture Seas (especially if you encounter annoying bugs)

I'm here to answer your questions, whatever they may be! Please feel free to try out the free public demo and let me know how you get on :)

Public Demo Here: Official Discord:
I1.png
I3.png