She wakes up in an unknown room, in an unknown house, on an unknown plane of existence. Surrounded by horrors and death she must attempt to find an ally among the other occupants of the house. It’s clear they don’t have her best interests in mind, and trusting them could be deadly.
Survive and try to maintain your humanity.
Escape, if you still want to.
Escape, if they’ll let you.
** 4 romance options (3 guys, 1 woman) **
** over 8 endings **
** 4 unique routes **
** 5 beautiful CG illustrations in the demo (more planned for final game!) **
** Several Immersive and gorgeous backgrounds **
** Amazing and original music and sound effects **
** Full English voice acting for the demo (except Ellie) **
** Demo is 10,000+ words **
Eleadora - Just wants to go home. Accidental blood pacts with weird old gods be damned! The protagonist of this story.
Nyarbalte - Ancient and forgotten god of the swamps. Requires blood in exchange for granting desires spoken at the crossroads.
Eris - Immportal servant of Nyarbalte. Willing to keep you alive but not much else. Do not go into their kitchen. Ever.
Tristin - Sad puppy who is desperate to escape and wants your help. He says he is human, just like you, but something isn't right.
Brenton - A bit of an idiot and more interested in hiding in his tower than helping anyone. Has a dragon sized hoarding problem, and a temper.
Seta - Always suspiciously helpful. No one else in the mansion seems to like, or trust her though. She clearly knows more than she is letting on.
Karon - Only seems interested in wine, and fun. Sleeps in a library full of dusty books and you should beware if invited inside.
Developer, Writer, Programmer: Jaime Scribbles
Production Manager, Editor: PMscenarios
Character Artist: Illuminate001
GUI artist: Sitraxis
Background Art: Saleha Chowdhury
Illustration/CGs: Meagan Trott and Scherville
Audio Director and Sound Designer: Tim Reichert
Voice Director: PMscenarios
Music: Antriksh Bali and Kyle Mesce
Brenton: Kevin K. Gomez
Karon: Kieran Flitton
Tristin: C. W. "Seedub" Brown
Seta: Abigail Turner
Nyarbalte: Bradley Gareth
Eris: Wes Haas
Common Route: Done
Tristin Route: Draft Done, revisions started
Brenton Route: Outlined
Karon Route: Draft Started
Seta Route: Outlined
Character Art: Done
Background Art: Done
Illustrations: DEMO illustrations completed
Gui Art: Done
Audio: DEMO music and sfx done
Voice Acting: DEMO va lines done
All feedback is welcomed! Here are a few specific questions I have in mind:
- Which love interest are you most interested in so far?
- Are you disappointed that the MC can not be named or customized like in my previous games?
- What do you think of the art style?
- Do you find sound effects immersive or distracting?
- What kinds of CGs are a must for you in this kind of game?
- How do you feel about the CGs art style?
- Do you like the music overall in the game?
- Is there a character or love interest you really don't like, or that makes you uncomfortable?
- Is there anything you think could make the game better?
- If you use accessibility options, was the experience using them in the game good or was there something we missed?