Ex Astris 07 [GxB][Kinetic][Light Sci-fi][Free]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Cera L. Hendry
Regular
Completed: Ex Astris 1-9 & Rules They Abide By
Deviantart: cera-l-hendry

Ex Astris 07 [GxB][Kinetic][Light Sci-fi][Free]

#1 Post by Cera L. Hendry »

Ex Astris
Chapter 07

Creator Update:

Obligatory annual update time! Chapter 07 is shuffling ahead in the time I have before moving across the country (yes, again). How many house moves have I been through while working on this project now I wonder? (5!?) Since the last update I've had some issues with my hosting provider making all my VN files vanish from their servers, and after much investigating we found that an automated system was removing my .zip files thinking that I was using them for data warehousing. It was all very frustrating, and currently the previous chapters are being hosted on my dropbox.

Previous chapter downloads:
http://www.cerastudios.com/ex-astris

SYNOPSIS
Set in a ‘near-future’ on a fictional world, Ex Astris follows the story of Lanis Rosenberg, a newly graduated doctor working in the Loennian military. Doubtful of her abilities to cope in the army and lost with her direction in life, Lanis’ world is suddenly turned upside-down when she is transferred to the secretive, militaristic nation of Xian. There, she is assigned to a subject named A-28 'Ash'. An emotionless, unstable, biologically engineered soldier and her opposite in every way…

In the aftermath of deactivating A-28's brain chip, Lanis finds herself picking up the pieces of a broken past and a broken person. Struggling with new horrors brought about by her visions, the young doctor begins paying the price for shouldering the burdens of others with her own sanity.

Release date: May/June-ish
Format: Episodic / Kinetic Visual Novel
Engine: RenPy
Genre: Light Sci-Fi / Drama / GxB / Supernatural
Platform: PC/Mac/Linux
Chapter Duration: Short
Last edited by Cera L. Hendry on Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SilentSiren

Re: Ex Astris 07 [GxB][Kinetic][Light Sci-fi][Free]

#2 Post by SilentSiren »

Can't wait! >o<