SECRETS [18+][VN][STORY DRIVEN][ADVENTURE/DRAMA/ROMANCE]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
liagel
Regular

SECRETS [18+][VN][STORY DRIVEN][ADVENTURE/DRAMA/ROMANCE]

#1 Post by liagel »

Hello everyone!

After asking a lot of questions here, and after answering some here and on Discord, I would like to share with you my first project called "Secrets"
With this game I wanted to tell a rich story and also learn a lot about Ren'Py and about 3DCG games.

The story is about a man (Yourself), who is about to take the identity of someone with whom he has been confused. For him, it's the only way to leave his poor and shitty life.
So, when a lawyer called telling an inheritance was awaiting for him, he decided to impersonate that person.
The game begins when you're about to take the flight to go in a foreign country where your "Aunt" Julia, and your two "cousins" Zoé and Lucy await you.
But you're not the only one to have secrets. And you will soon be involved in your "new family" business.

Here are some screenshots of the game:

Image Image Image Image

You can see more screenshots on the game's website: secrets-game.com

I also made a gallery page in this game where images can be unlocked by gaining cards, like this one for example.

If you have some time to try it, I would be very grateful to know what you have thought of it :)
You can download the game here: Download page

Thank you for your interest in my little project, I hope you will enjoy it.

Eric