>>> Now Live on Kickstarter! Please support us! <<<
>>> Play the demo on Itch.io! <<<
Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram | Facebook | Discord | Itch.io | VNDB
Summer's here and school's out! Join Kevin and his group of friends as they leave for a much-anticipated trip into the wild outdoors. There will be camping, fishing, hiking... Oh, and campfire stories, of course! But don't believe everything you hear. All the nasty rumors surrounding Wright Lake are surely just that - rumors. Or are they?
Whiteheart Woods is a visual novel that explores the themes of friendship, love, and personal secrets, set in a world on the brink of a great change. Experience a story- and character-driven narrative, and make meaningful choices that affect your relationships and determine what endings you get.
Genres: supernatural, mystery, comedy, romance, suspense
Romance: B x G, B x B
- 4 pursuable characters (3 female, 1 male)
- Over 50k words of script (over 5h of gameplay)
- Multiple endings that depend on your choices
- Character sprites with blinking animations and various outfits
- CG, Background and Ending Galleries
- Steam Achievements and Trading Cards
- Available for Windows, Mac and Linux
Just like every summer, Kevin takes a break from the noise and hustle of big city life. Bringing along a group of close friends, he leaves for a week of cabin camping on the shores of a remote lake, deep in the wilderness. But despite being known for its breathtaking, serene beauty and crystal clear waters, the area also holds a reputation for bizarre, unexplained happenings.
It isn't long before the group begins to discover that there is more to Wright Lake than even the most outlandish campfire stories would suggest...
Content warnings: general mature themes, strong language, use of alcohol, nudity, sexual content.
- Nayru - Lead Developer / Artist / Writer / Programmer
- MstMori - Artist / Writer / GUI Designer
- Marcianek - Background Artist
1. What parts of the demo did you enjoy/didn't enjoy and why?
2. Which character did you find the most intriguing so far?
We'd love to hear what you think!