I'm a love interest in my childhood friend's reverse harem [YaoiJam][Parody][BxB/G][COMPLETE]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Red-Baby
Veteran
Completed: Free!: Arabian Nights, BAKED:MAGIC, I'm a love interest in my CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S reverse harem!!!, I'm a side character in a BL story!, Ell's Kitchen
Projects: Wrong Number
Organization: WitPOP
itch: red-baby

Re: I'm a love interest in my childhood friend's reverse harem [YaoiJam][Parody][BxB/G]

#31 Post by Red-Baby »

The new demo is out! Give it a play to see the new backgrounds, phone texting gui and extra gameplay.

Red-Baby
Veteran
Completed: Free!: Arabian Nights, BAKED:MAGIC, I'm a love interest in my CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S reverse harem!!!, I'm a side character in a BL story!, Ell's Kitchen

Re: I'm a love interest in my childhood friend's reverse harem [YaoiJam][Parody][BxB/G]

#32 Post by Red-Baby »

Working on coding the game now while Draz edits the script.
Geum's got some hard choices to make.
screenshot0004.png

Red-Baby
Veteran

#33 Post by Red-Baby »

Presumptuous of Geum to think that Ao might like him.
screenshot0001.png
Link to more screenshots.

The script for the polyam route is finished with the first round of testing complete!
Working on the last batch of assets needed and getting feedback on the story.
We're looking promising for a July release.

Red-Baby
Veteran

Re: I'm a love interest in my childhood friend's reverse harem [YaoiJam][Parody][BxB/G][COMPLETE]

#34 Post by Red-Baby »

They game is out and available only on itch.io!

Red-Baby
Veteran

Re: I'm a love interest in my childhood friend's reverse harem [YaoiJam][Parody][BxB/G][COMPLETE]

#35 Post by Red-Baby »

Hi everyone!!
I'm a love interest has been out for a little over 3 months now. Woohoo!
Reception over on itch has been mostly positive! I've enjoyed reading how some players really love the LGBT+ , Australian and Asian representation in the game. This kind of feedback fuels my soul~! Haha.
Steam reception hasn't been great though.

Anyway, while I've been working on a couple of game jam projects, I've also been adding more features to I'm a love interest after receiving some feedback and suggestions. The next update won't be until December, most likely, but for those of you who might be curious...
I'm adding a CG gallery and Endings List to the game so that players can know when they've unlocked everything and seen the game in it's entirety.
screenshot0002.png
I'm adding 3 extra CG illustrations into the game, and possibly even more extra content!! Hehehehe.
You'll have to wait and see what else is to come.
EhxMuwBUYAIxQIu.jpg
EhxMuv-VkAER3Hf.jpg

Red-Baby
Veteran

#36 Post by Red-Baby »

Game was updated on both Itch.io and Steam.

Red-Baby
Veteran

#37 Post by Red-Baby »

A walkthrough to achieving the first 4 endings is available over on itch.
Free to download.

We've also been working on spin-off games and sequels.
You can see their development over on Patreon or Twitter.

OPome

#38 Post by OPome »

I like the idea and the art,and it seens like the plot is also going to be bomb.I'm getting excited for the final release! :D

Ps:I just realised you released the routes!Great job!I'm gonna play it of course.

Red-Baby
Veteran

#39 Post by Red-Baby »

Version 1.2.0 of the game was released last year (I haven't been keeping up with LSF sorry)
-audio balanced
-one unlockable post-game story added
-updated demo