I'm a love interest in my childhood friend's reverse harem [YaoiJam][Parody][BxB/G][COMPLETE]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Red-Baby
Veteran
Completed: Free!: Arabian Nights, BAKED:MAGIC, I'm a love interest in my CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S reverse harem!!!, I'm a side character in a BL story!, Ell's Kitchen
Projects: Wrong Number
Organization: WitPOP
itch: red-baby

Re: I'm a love interest in my childhood friend's reverse harem [YaoiJam][Parody][BxB/G][Comm]

#16 Post by Red-Baby »

The demo's release date will be announced later this week!!

Red-Baby
Veteran
Completed: Free!: Arabian Nights, BAKED:MAGIC, I'm a love interest in my CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S reverse harem!!!, I'm a side character in a BL story!, Ell's Kitchen

Re: I'm a love interest in my childhood friend's reverse harem [YaoiJam][Parody][BxB/G][Comm]

#17 Post by Red-Baby »

The demo will be release on itch.io on Monday the 19th of August!!

Tuomo_L
Completed: Save Your Mother, Strangers of the Power
Organization: Tuomo's games

Re: I'm a love interest in my childhood friend's reverse harem [YaoiJam][Parody][BxB/G][Comm][DEMO]

#18 Post by Tuomo_L »

Hey there Red-Baby, I've been following you on Itch-io for a while. I've always been fan of your great artworks.

The girl is very cute and the guys look hot. I think this is a wonderful and funny cute idea for a game. Best of luck with it!!

Red-Baby
Veteran

Re: I'm a love interest in my childhood friend's reverse harem [YaoiJam][Parody][BxB/G][Comm][DEMO]

#19 Post by Red-Baby »

Tuomo_L wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:41 am Hey there Red-Baby, I've been following you on Itch-io for a while. I've always been fan of your great artworks.

The girl is very cute and the guys look hot. I think this is a wonderful and funny cute idea for a game. Best of luck with it!!
Hi Tuomo

Thanks so much for following me and cheering me on =)
These kind words fuel my creativity.

Red-Baby
Veteran

#20 Post by Red-Baby »

Here is a wip of one of the backgrounds in the game.
BG classroom sample wm.png

Red-Baby
Veteran

#21 Post by Red-Baby »

First draft for the first 2 days of the script are done!! (Monday and Tuesday) Working on coding in the assets and finishing the script for day 3.

Red-Baby
Veteran

#22 Post by Red-Baby »

we will be launching soon!!

Red-Baby
Veteran

Re: I'm a love interest in my childhood friend's reverse harem [YaoiJam][Parody][BxB/G][KICKSTARTER]

#23 Post by Red-Baby »

Our Kickstarter is live!!
Updates made to the first post.

Ertal77
Veteran
Completed: A Hand in the Darkness, Chasing the Stars, My Burning Heart, Blood and Lust, Lurkers, Jolly Roger, The Remainder, The Manor, Night and Day
Projects: Deep in the Forest and Exes Assault!!
Organization: Ertal Games
Tumblr: ertalgames
itch: ertal-games
Discord: Ertal#0394

Re: I'm a love interest in my childhood friend's reverse harem [YaoiJam][Parody][BxB/G][KICKSTARTER]

#24 Post by Ertal77 »

Best of luck with the Kickstarter, you are almost there!

Honestly, this idea is really fun, and the characters very cute! I can't wait to play the finished version!
Do you like BL games? Then join Ertal Games' Discord!

illuminate001
Veteran
Completed: DSGR, Let's MEAT Adam, Sexy Litter, Bara Boarders
Projects: Secret Project
Organization: Soulsoft Electronic Arts
Tumblr: soulsoftea
itch: soulsoftea

#25 Post by illuminate001 »

I can't believe I haven't commented on this! I had to look back at the first page of posts to make sure cause I could've sworn I had! =p

How's the dev on this coming along? I've not kickstarted anything before so I dunno if most teams continue dev work while they are waiting to see if they get funded. However (and of course this may not be possible, hence the KS) but if you guys don't get fully funded I really hope you are somehow able to create this game anyways!

I like the parody and smart gimmick of this VN. There's so much opportunity for hilarity and I get starry eyed just thinking about what I'd do if I was writing it. lol. So good luck! =D
ImageImage
ImageImage

Red-Baby
Veteran

#26 Post by Red-Baby »

Ertal77 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:36 am
Thanks Ertal!! We're so close, haha!
illuminate001 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:55 am
Thanks illuminate!!!!!
Yeah, we're still continuing working on it while the KS is going on, just doing small bits at a time instead of everything at once. If it's not successful I'll just fund it myself but will have to cut a lot of costs. It'll just take longer to finish making, haha. But the team has been great so far!

I hope it lives up to your expectations. =]

Red-Baby
Veteran

#27 Post by Red-Baby »

There's less than one week before the kickstarter campaign ends! Check out some of the updates to know how the game is going.

ParrotWatcher
Regular
Completed: Unearth your Gays
Projects: Lovecraft Academy
Tumblr: parrotwatcher
itch: parrotwatcher

#28 Post by ParrotWatcher »

Congratulations on hitting the Kickstarter goal! :D
Please check out my BL WiP, Lovecraft Academy!

Red-Baby
Veteran

#29 Post by Red-Baby »

ParrotWatcher wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:54 am Congratulations on hitting the Kickstarter goal! :D
Thank you =D

Red-Baby
Veteran

Re: I'm a love interest in my childhood friend's reverse harem [YaoiJam][Parody][BxB/G]

#30 Post by Red-Baby »

Still waiting for the full game? Why not play the Halloween special to kill some time?

If you can, feel free to rate and comment on the spooktober page as well.