World of Phenomena [Fantasy] [Magic] [Free] [Kinetic] [Web]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo.
Klaziki
Deviantart: klaziki

World of Phenomena [Fantasy] [Magic] [Free] [Kinetic] [Web]

#1 Post by Klaziki » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:10 pm

*This kinetic VN is released in chapters and the first one is already done, but I figure it's more appropriate to put it in the WIP section until the entire story is complete. Chapters will be added to this post as they are released.

World of Phenomena

Free | Kinetic | Web | Fantasy | Magic
Best viewed with Google Chrome web browser.
Read chapter 1 here or watch a video recording on YouTube here

CHAPTERS

Ch 1: WEB or VID RECORDING

SUMMARY

In a world of magic, Luana and Hatil set out to find Aidan, who was like a father to them. He had promised to return home in a couple weeks, but never came back. On their journey, they come across many strange events known as phenomena: strange and unexplainable occurrences. These phenomena are a side effect of magic. Sometimes, they bring great miracles. But other times, they cause terrifying disasters.

Luana and Hatil are caught by numerous disastrous phenomena. They as well as others are swept along with the whims of phenomena. Their formerly simple journey expands and they find their fates intertwined with the secrets of the world.

SCREENSHOTS

CREDITS

Story, Art, and Programming
Klaziki

Music
Kevin Macleod (Incompetech.com)

Sounds
Freesound.org, freesfk.co.uk

CREATOR NOTES
  • Click on the arrow in the upper right corner to see the menu for settings and more.
  • If there are issues with the VN in the web browser, please try watching the video recording!
  • Please let me know what you think about the story and the VN's functions!
  • Let me know if there's anything I can improve on. :)