Memories on the Shoreline [ Otome Dating Sim | Beach-Themed | Commercial ] [RELEASED]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Mikomi
Veteran

Memories on the Shoreline [ Otome Dating Sim | Beach-Themed | Commercial ] [RELEASED]

#1 Post by Mikomi »

Memories on the Shoreline

Melody wanted a break from her stressful med classes— so when spring break came around, she dragged her best friend Shion with her to the beach. However, things don't go quite so smoothly when they meet Brennan, a local fisherman, and Crylis... a mermaid?!

Memories on the Shoreline is a brand new upcoming otome dating sim by Crystal Game Works, developers of That Which Binds Us and Paths Taken! ...Okay, enough with the formalities. MotS (...yeah, let's go with that) is going to be a commercial otome featuring Melody (the blonde) on her vacation of a lifetime where she meets two (very cute!) bachelors while at the beach. Brennan, the cheeky lady's man who's a bit overprotective, and Crylis, the fugitive merman who's a bit washed up (ha).

The sprite artwork is by ChocoBerryINK and the writing is being done by Keiru! I'm doing the directing and programming for it. We should have a demo finished by next week (and some new art to spruce this up as we go along, including a logo)- stay tuned! The full game is around 45k words, 2 routes with 5 endings, and $5.99 on Steam, Itchio, and Google Play.

Team
Writer - Keiru
Sprite Artist - ChocoBerryINK
CG Artists - ChocoBerryINK, Akua and Sis-chan
Music - Jan Hehr
GUI - Ryan
Director & Programmer - Me!

SteamItchio

TwitterDiscordNewsletter

Last edited by Mikomi on Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Mikomi
Veteran

Re: Memories on the Shoreline [ Otome Dating Sim | Beach-Themed | Commercial ]

#2 Post by Mikomi »

Update 8/3:

The demo is now released! You can play it in browser, windows, linux, macOS, and android!

:arrow: Demo on Itchio

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: Memories on the Shoreline [ Otome Dating Sim | Beach-Themed | Commercial ] [DEMO]

#3 Post by Zelan »

The art's really pretty! And I like merpeople a lot (: is there any possibility of a route for Shion? (I'm assuming she's the fourth sprite?)

Mikomi
Veteran

Re: Memories on the Shoreline [ Otome Dating Sim | Beach-Themed | Commercial ] [DEMO]

#4 Post by Mikomi »

Zelan wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:45 pm The art's really pretty! And I like merpeople a lot (: is there any possibility of a route for Shion? (I'm assuming she's the fourth sprite?)
Thank you! Not currently, though I'd love for her to be one.

Mikomi
Veteran

#5 Post by Mikomi »

Update 10/25:

Miss us? Don't worry, development on MotS is going strong and the game is coming together!

If you haven't already, wishlist it on Steam! Every wishlist helps us ♥

Mikomi
Veteran

#6 Post by Mikomi »

Update 11/8:

Memories on the Shoreline will be releasing on November 20th! We hope you guys will enjoy it, and if you haven't already, please wishlist it on Steam! We also recently updated the Itch.io demo, so check it out!

Wishlist it on Steam!

Mikomi
Veteran

Re: Memories on the Shoreline [ Otome Dating Sim | Beach-Themed | Commercial ] [RELEASED]

#7 Post by Mikomi »

Update 11/20:

Memories on the Shoreline is now RELEASED! Thank you guys for checking it out, we're happy to finally show it to the world ❤️

Steam