Maddox and Friends! [Psychological][OELVN][Friendship][Simulation][School][Educational]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
isobellesophia
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: None
Projects: Maddox and Friends! (AI Teacher friend), Friendly Universities! (Soon)
Organization: Friendly Teachers series
Deviantart: SophBelle
itch: Child Creation

Re: Maddox and Friends! [Psychological Horror][OELVN][Friendship][Simulation][School][Educational]

#91 Post by isobellesophia »

The game has now changes and removed some things.
I am a friendly user, please respect and have a good day.

NadOtavlas
Regular

Re: Maddox and Friends! [Psychological][OELVN][Friendship][Simulation][School][Educational]

#92 Post by NadOtavlas »

Your game's artstyle looks unique and interesting. It kinda reminds me of PC-88/PC-98 games like Touhou 1-5 or the early Rance games.

Viggo Reed

Re: Maddox and Friends! [Psychological][OELVN][Friendship][Simulation][School][Educational]

#93 Post by Viggo Reed »

I like your style of play very much. Good game. These changes that were made are incredibly cool and have a huge impact on the quality of the game. Lately, I have less and less time to play video games, because I try to do all the homework that I get at the university. I recently had difficulties writing a law essay, but I contacted the company https://writix.co.uk/law-essay-help which helped me write this type of written assignment as high quality as possible.