Kosmos Connections [Two-in-One VN][Romantic][Mystery][Demo]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Thetau Games
itch: ThetauGames

Kosmos Connections [Two-in-One VN][Romantic][Mystery][Demo]

#1 Post by Thetau Games »

Full demo available now! https://thetaugames.itch.io/kosmos-connections

"In this story, the choices you make only matter as much as you want them to.

Your perception of these events will determine your outlook on what transpires.

'There is no such thing as a subjective truth…

only interpretations of an incomplete picture.'”

Welcome home!

It's been so long since I've last seen you, (Adelfos). Eight years, right? Let's make up for the time we missed out on. This isn't all about me though, as there are others who deserve your time, too:

Jennavieve, the stoic and proud boss of Cafe de Luna, and sister-tier friend of mine in your leave;
Runia, your dear little sister who wishes to reconnect with you on this vacation;
And finally, Tau, your childhood friend (that's me).

Let's make the most of your winter vacation and make this week unforgettable! I also have a surprise for you to play while you're here. That's right, I have been making a visual novel! Tada!
I would love to hear your thoughts on my pet project, but what's more important is that you have a good time during this week before heading back to college, hehe~.
Last time I posted this game's concept demo, and the feedback was very helpful! Some concerns were already answered in the script for this full game demo, and the other feedback I received really helped make the game better, so I cannot say thank you enough! If you're new or played the concept demo, I would really appreciate it if you gave it a shot, as well as your feedback. This demo features:

-Around 2 hours of content
-KC's prologue and 1st chapter
-11 music tracks
-2 CG scenes
-Voice acting in important scenes

Thanks for your time! I hope that I can only keep making the game better up until release!

Gameplay Screenshots

Feel free to ask all questions down below!