Love Spell: Written In The Stars [DEMO][Otome][Romance][Magic][Kickstarter]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo.
greatgretuski
Projects: Love Spell: Written In The Stars
Organization: Great Gretuski Studios
itch: gretuskigames

Love Spell: Written In The Stars [DEMO][Otome][Romance][Magic][Kickstarter]

#1 Post by greatgretuski » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:25 pm

SUPPORT US ON KICKSTARTER!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gr ... ref=e8b16d

Love Spell: Written In The Stars is a romantic comedy visual novel/otome game currently in development. Its expected release date is Spring 2020. The game is the debut project of the newly established Great Gretuski Studios, a female-founded, female-run indie game development studio focused on bringing romantic and creative stories to life.

Our demo is now available for Windows [32bit and 64bit] & Linux [64bit]!

Click here to download the demo! https://gretuskigames.itch.io/love-spel ... y-the-demo

Now let’s dive right into the juicy details!

Are you ready to meet our colorful cast?! Check out our main character and our four current romance-able options below! Besides these five, there are plenty more characters waiting to meet you in the game!

Love Spell features a variety of game-based interactions to increase the level of storytelling, such as:
  • Nameable Heroine: You can keep our MC’s default name, Luna, or take the lead in the story yourself with a custom name!
  • 4(+) Different Romantic Routes: Each route in this story was written as a different literary genre featuring a different guy! Whether your cup of tea is the drama involved in romancing a childhood friend or a heart-racing adventure on an expedition with your professor--or even more-- the choice is yours to make! The heroine herself and her interests also differ slightly from story to story, so you’ll have to play all of the routes to experience the full picture!
  • HIS P.O.V Stories: Each route features a special chapter where the story is told from your lover’s perspective. See the world and experience his feelings about you through his very eyes!
  • Steamy CGs: In the more intimate moments of your relationship, experience what his embrace feels like first hand with beautiful CG illustrations. Note: There will be no explicit imagery in the game. Only cute lingerie, spicy scenarios and lots of abs.
  • User Choices: Take control of your destiny by picking first hand what you say or do in the story-- but be careful, the wrong choice could lead to a terrible fate!
  • Multiple Endings: The Good, The Bad and The Secret Ending (Epilogues, if unlocked in stretch goals) can all be unraveled through your choices in the story! Determine your own fate and decide on your own ending!
Image Image Image Image

We have some amazing plans for Love Spell and we need your help to get there! Check out some of our stretch goals on Kickstarter!

Here's a sneak peek at one of the game's bonus routes, Aslan!

Participate in the Love Spell social media challenge to help support the game and unlock an additional romance-able route! Details and links on Kickstarter!

OUR QUESTIONS FOR YOU:

1. Which of the main love interests catches your eye the most?
2. What do you think of the premise of the story?
3. If you've played the demo, what did you think about it? Does it excite you for the full release?
4. Do you think the MC will turn out to be relatable or not?
5. What draws you in the most for this title? The art? The logo? The concept? Etc...

FerventWriter
Regular
Tumblr: writingandmore

Re: Love Spell: Written In The Stars [DEMO][Otome][Romance][Magic][Kickstarter]

#2 Post by FerventWriter » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:38 pm

1. To me, Jamie stands out the most! I really like characters with mysterious pasts or other things to find out as you go along the route, so I would assume he would be my favorite. He's so cute too ^-^!
2. I love fantasy stories, especially if there is typically witch magic and things like that, so I am really on board! I can't wait to follow as the project develops.
4. I think with how you've chosen to change the MC's personality a bit with each route, that in some way she will be relatable to everyone! If she isn't relatable in one route, she probably will be in another if that makes sense.
5.The art for sure! It's so well done and absolutely gorgeous looking, so playing an actual full fledged game with that style would really appeal to me right off the bat.