[FREE] Psychological Horror Visual Novel Game "Won't You Stay?" [Full Game Released]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
littlemissyotome888
Regular
Deviantart: LMO888
itch: littlemissyotome

[FREE] Psychological Horror Visual Novel Game "Won't You Stay?" [Full Game Released]

#1 Post by littlemissyotome888 »

Hello Everyone!

My team and I are currently working on a psychological horror visual novel game called "Won't You Stay?"

The game will be FREE to PLAY and includes the following:

Features:

*Timed Choices

*Point and Click Adventure

*Inventory System

*Multiple Endings

*Gender Neutral Main Character

*Custom Main Character Name

*Animated Sprites

(Game will be fully voiced including Main Character)

Story Outline:

On Christmas Eve, you and your father attend a charity event for your local church, hosted by an All Girl's School.

After an unusual and unexpected encounter with one of the students, you pass out and wake up in an unfamiliar room and for some reason you can't remember who you are!

The first person you come face to face with is a little girl who informs you that you have been abducted by her older sister and that you have to escape as soon as possible otherwise you will be trapped there forever!

"A story that is perfect for fans of psychological horror!"

Please note: This game is not for the faint hearted, not appropriate for children or anyone under the age of 15 as it contains psychologically traumatic and horrific themes, violence and in some instances, blood and gore.

Viewer discretion is highly advised.

You can read more information about the game on my itch.io page
https://little-missy-otome.itch.io/wont-you-stay

Devlog
https://little-missy-otome.itch.io/wont ... -in-august

-Little Missy Otome
Last edited by littlemissyotome888 on Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.

littlemissyotome888
Regular

Re: Upcoming FREE Psychological Horror Visual Novel Game "Won't You Stay?" [Beta in the works!]

#2 Post by littlemissyotome888 »

Update: Sneak Peek Screen Shots of Characters and Settings in The Game!

littlemissyotome888
Regular

Re: Upcoming FREE Psychological Horror Visual Novel Game "Won't You Stay?" [Beta in the works!]

#4 Post by littlemissyotome888 »

Update:

New Poster for The Game!

Thank you Temteno for making the sprites!

I am currently making a teaser trailer for the game, which I will be releasing very soon ;)

littlemissyotome888
Regular

#5 Post by littlemissyotome888 »

Teaser Trailer for The Game!

littlemissyotome888
Regular

#7 Post by littlemissyotome888 »

kyakyakyu wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:31 am WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THAT'S SO DOPEEEEEEEE
Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked the trailer 😊

My team and I are working really hard on the beta and are looking forward to releasing it so you all can play
😁👍

If you're interested in playing the beta, I suggest following me on one of my social media pages, so that you can be notified straight away once the beta has been released 👍

You can find links to all my socials on my main itch.io page here
https://little-missy-otome.itch.io/

-Little Missy Otome®

drinkerofmilk
Regular
itch: socah

#8 Post by drinkerofmilk »

Really nice trailer, it has a mysterious vibe to it. Also good voice acting. Very interested in this project.

littlemissyotome888
Regular

#9 Post by littlemissyotome888 »

drinkerofmilk wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:25 am Really nice trailer, it has a mysterious vibe to it. Also good voice acting. Very interested in this project.
Thank you! I'm glad you liked the trailer, the voice acting, and that you are interested in my game 😁

Progress has been slow due to most members on my team studying or preoccupied with other projects 😅 but we are still working hard on the beta and are pushing to have it released, hopefully by the end of this month 😊👍

All we are waiting on at this point is for the backgrounds to be completed to release the beta👌

If you'd like to get notified straight away to play the beta once it's released, I suggest following me on one of my social media pages, by visiting my itch.io page 👍

https://little-missy-otome.itch.io/

Thanks!

-Little Missy Otome

littlemissyotome888
Regular

#10 Post by littlemissyotome888 »

Update:

Hey guys,

I apologize for the long wait for the demo game of "Won't You Stay?"

Progress has been slow due to everyone within my team; including myself; having other projects needed to be completed first before continuing work on the game.

The good news is the long wait is almost at an end, as I can confirm that the demo WILL be released next month in August and the full game will be released later the same month!

All I'm waiting on are two backgrounds to be finished and then the demo can be released!

Here is a sneak peak inside the demo game!

Link to where the demo will be released is in the first post :)

Follow me to get notified of the official demo release!

-Little Missy Otome

Saitogami
Regular
Projects: Danganronpa F: Shattered Hope (as Pocket), Once More (as Boss), Cybermania (as Tesla), Lionheart Paragon (as Zetsu), Everstory (as Jack),
Organization: Third Man Entertainment
IRC Nick: Josh
Soundcloud: Saitogami

Re: Upcoming FREE Psychological Horror Visual Novel Game "Won't You Stay?" [Demo in the works!]

#11 Post by Saitogami »

Little Missy Otome,

This looks fantastic!!! Keep up the great work. The art is fantastic and the that jump scare within the YouTube video got me haha

Can't wait to see more on it in the future!!

Btw, will there be more roles in the future for VAs to audition for?

Awesome work and please stay safe, you and your team, during this crazy time,

Josh Portillo

littlemissyotome888
Regular

Re: Upcoming FREE Psychological Horror Visual Novel Game "Won't You Stay?" [Demo in the works!]

#12 Post by littlemissyotome888 »

Saitogami wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:47 pm Little Missy Otome,

This looks fantastic!!! Keep up the great work. The art is fantastic and the that jump scare within the YouTube video got me haha

Can't wait to see more on it in the future!!

Btw, will there be more roles in the future for VAs to audition for?

Awesome work and please stay safe, you and your team, during this crazy time,

Josh Portillo
Hi Josh,

I'm glad you enjoyed the trailer and like the look of my game so far!

My team and I are working really hard on the demo at the moment :D

I'm still in the middle of fixing the script for the full game, so I'm not quite sure whether I will need any additional VAs for the project until the script is finalised, but if you're interested in voice acting in my project, feel free to send your demo reel to my email :littlemissyotome@gmail.com and I will get in touch with you about any future roles for the project or when I'm in need of any additional VAs for other projects I make after this one :D

Thank you and I hope you're doing okay too!

-Little Missy Otome

Saitogami
Regular
Projects: Danganronpa F: Shattered Hope (as Pocket), Once More (as Boss), Cybermania (as Tesla), Lionheart Paragon (as Zetsu), Everstory (as Jack),
Organization: Third Man Entertainment
IRC Nick: Josh
Soundcloud: Saitogami

#13 Post by Saitogami »

Hi Little Missy Otome,

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond back! You're a saint! And yes, the demo looks great and the trailer looks fantastic as well :D I know you're workin on it with the rest of your team. I sent you an email with my demo reels and a few voice samples. I also gave you some info on my recording set up!

If you have a Discord, we can converse there if you want! I gave you my Discord through the email I sent too!

Thank you so much again and keep staying safe, you, your family, and team!

Sincerely,

Josh Portillo

littlemissyotome888
Regular

#14 Post by littlemissyotome888 »

Update:

Demo has been released :D

You can play it here:https://little-missy-otome.itch.io/wont ... y-released

littlemissyotome888
Regular

Re: [FREE] Psychological Horror Visual Novel Game "Won't You Stay?" [Demo Released][Full Game in the works!]

#15 Post by littlemissyotome888 »

Update:

The FULL Game has been released! :D

You can play it here!

https://little-missy-otome.itch.io/wont-you-stay

-Little Missy Otome