Treis Zoes. Free demo available! Steam/Google Drive [VN][Commercial][Gothic][Fantasy][Multi-setting][Windows/Linux/Mac]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
AlexNumbers
Projects: Treis Zoes, Eyepieces' glares
Organization: FlyingFantasy Team

Treis Zoes. Free demo available! Steam/Google Drive [VN][Commercial][Gothic][Fantasy][Multi-setting][Windows/Linux/Mac]

#1 Post by AlexNumbers »

Fearful Thanata, bringing the death on Her wings...
Instilling the fear into mortal, living creatures,
She's merciless, can't be tamed,
The sun will never look on this leaden skin...
But will you look?
About

Treis Zoes (from the Greek "Three Fates") is a gothic visual novel, set in the world of living skeletons. The main character is a girl named Evanny and a really big adventure awaits her.
What events will happen in her adventure with dead ones? It's all up to you. We offer you three endings with different ways of accessing them.
You can never guess the consequences of a seemingly insignificant choice.

Our story isn't going to tell just about Evanny's story, but also about various and different, unique worlds. We will tell you about unknown places, about the life of humanlike beings and about what makes them special. And all of this is also portrayed in a beautiful gothic artstyle, that combines with the original soundtrack.
In the demo, you will spend a day in Regency era Manchester: visit the opening of the first railway for passengers and one of the most terrifying slums of the 19th century – Angel Meadows. Spend the night at the cemetery surrounded by the invisible and mysterious entourage.
And in the end, find out if Evanny's courage is enough to fulfill the pagan sacrament, which will promise her a journey to the world of the dead.

Features
  • Original soundtrack made by light.in.mist;
  • Gothic artstyle;
  • The story is influenced not only by the choice, but also by the motive of the choice;
  • Unique worlds, made from the scratch;
  • Interactive study of the world of the dead and the opportunity to explore the experience of past travelers;
  • We are always welcome to talk with you and answer your questions!
Characters

Evanny, the main character.
A desperate girl who dreams of traveling to the world of the dead. Extremely dislikes life in the city. Studies with a governess, dreaming of going to University, despite the conservatism in the education system. A little choleric and melancholic.

Ailis, Evanny's mother.
Celtic woman, English hostess. A caring but strict mother who earns money by sewing and selling clothes.

Jennaro, father.
The Italian, a former sailor, now a foreman at the factory. Discreet with friends, but with family soft as a teddy bear.

Arthuro, little brother.
A cheerful boy who works for his father in the factory. A fan of military affairs and navigation.

Grandmother.
A bandrui – druidess. Kind and skilled, lives in a house in the forest according to the rites of the druids.

Lisa, Evanny's friend.
An aristocrat, affectionate and familiar with the nobility of Manchester. She and Evanny have been friends since childhood, where they went to the same school before living in Manchester.

They are mostly the prologue characters,
But there are some skeletons from (WIP) Chapter 1:

Our girl will have to deal with these folks.

Backfround and CG preview

Backgrounds

CGs

Screenshots

We use both NVL and ADV

Examples of other fonts

We have a gallery and Music Room

Content info (Prologue)
  • 18 CGs (total 33 arts including all the settings)
  • 12 backgrounds (total 24 including all the time of day settings)
  • 9 characters with 40 sprites
  • 20 tracks
  • Gallery and music room are available
  • It is also possible to select a font for the in-game text

Trailer (YouTube)

About us
We are a FlyingFantasy team, our team members live in different CIS countries: Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan. Our debut is Treis Zoes.
The team was founded on November 23, 2017, and at that time we were not working on a single project together: Anastasia, our artist, drew her own OCs (She is also studying to be a stage director), and Andrey, a musician from light.in.mist, only practiced writing tracks, and now writes music for TV series. I, AlexNumbers, wrote little stories for myself and friends. Our translator is from Kazakhstan, and she used to run a YouTube channel on Kamen Rider universe.

Feedback
I would really be glad to know what you think about the English translation. The original text is Russian, as we, FlyingFantasy, are Russian-speakers. Is the English translation good enough? Is the text interesting enough lexically or in style?
We are also going to introduce a new feature – Encyclopedia of Thanata's dimension. It's similar to the Tips List in Steins;Gate, however, much of the info about the world of dead will be available to the player from the start of adventure (Evanny will have to explore the world of dead and find out the new things)
We also want to know your opinion about the perception of the game interface, are the transitions smooth enough? What about the sounds?

Some FAQ:
1) Question: When will Treis Zoes be released?
Answer: In the year 2020. The development will take place in stages, and each Chapter will be released separately.
2) Q: Is It free?
A: The development required and requires some financial resources. In addition, we want to continue to create, and this requires some income.
3) Q: What's the price?
A: 9.99$ in Steam.
4) Q: Where will the full version of the game be distributed?
A: In Steam store and maybe in some other stores for indie games.
5) Q: What scenes are present in the novel?
A: The novel contains scenes of violence. There are no obscenities or scenes of erotic content.
6) Q: Who is the narrator?
A: The narration is conducted on behalf of the author.
7) Q: Android/iOS release?
A: Not planned yet.

I am really excited to get your feedback as a reply to this topic or by e-mail: alex010821@yandex.ru
Many thanks for your attention,
Enjoy

Links
Steam page with demo
Treis Zoes OST
Demo on Google Drive:
Google Drive (Windows)
Google Drive (Linux)
Google Drive (MacOS)
Artist's ArtStation page
light.in.mist SoundCloud
You can find more in our Steam Game Center (including some arts!)
Last edited by AlexNumbers on Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

AlexNumbers

Updates reply

#2 Post by AlexNumbers »

06.05.2020 Treis Zoes d1.3
There were some issues, when text in Russian appeared instead of English. Solved.
«The sun has escaped from my realm.
No. I sent it away.
My world is too perfect for it.
Green lightnings will light up my world».

(Ifest)

AlexNumbers

Update! Treis Zoes d1.4 and 1.5

#3 Post by AlexNumbers »

Treis Zoes d1.4 and d1.5
New cursor
Interface sounds fix
Music/SFX balanced
New Delete Buttons in save/load menu
New fonts

We think this is the final update of demo. For now our team is concentrated on First Chapter development. I'll try to show some content soon
«The sun has escaped from my realm.
No. I sent it away.
My world is too perfect for it.
Green lightnings will light up my world».

(Ifest)