306 : The Second Lap [Chapter 1,2,3 Released][VOICED][Free][Mystery][Battle Royale][Action]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Levan
Projects: "306"
Organization: Studio 306

306 : The Second Lap [Chapter 1,2,3 Released][VOICED][Free][Mystery][Battle Royale][Action]

#1 Post by Levan »

The plot revolves around a group of classmates who are entangled in a dangerous social game that threatens their friendship, principles, and questions their nature. With one person leaving the game each day, friends are forced to choose between who stays and who’s eliminated while something sinister gathers around them.

Visual Novel “306” was inspired by Umineko no Naku Koro ni (written by Ryukishi07). It's been in development since 2016 and we are proud to show the results. A lot of hard work has gone into this game. I hope you all enjoy it.

Every asset used in the game was created by this team, minus the majority chunk of the BGM and SFX.

Created by: ReDHoddie/レッドフディー
Art: Gegi Petriashvili, Marie Mzareulishvili
Code: ReDHoddie/レッドフディー, Mari Babakishvili
Original Score: Gegi Kirtadze (But most of the game music is placeholder OST from various official franchises)
Voice Cast :
Levan - Ryan Pratt
Achi - Josh Portillo
Marie - Sam Slade
Pavle - Vincent Fabbri
Teona - Loganne Digma
Tako - Katie Otten
Irakli - Josh Portillo
Gvanca - Rebecca Chiara Marano
Salome - Shakyra Dunn
Miranda - Kelly Greenshield and Jenna Oliver
Nino - Mari Chavez
Mari - Cat Protano
Giga - Mylo Reid
Lika - Veronica Laux
Natuka - Bella Sapphire and Kelsey Jaffer
Veronica - Cat Protano
Tatia - Kelly Greenshield and Jenna Oliver

PROGRESS
Prologue – 100%
1st Chapter – 100%
2nd Chapter - 100%
3rd Chapter - 0%
4th Chapter - 0%
5th Chapter - 0%
6th Chapter - 0%
7th Chapter - 0%
8th Chapter - 0%
9th Chapter - 0%
10th Chapter - 0%
11th Chapter - 0%
12th Chapter - 0%
13th Chapter - 0%
14th Chapter - 0%
15th Chapter - 0%
16th Chapter - 0%

We hope you enjoy our game.

ARTWORK
Levan, one of the main characters, member of Tsubame.
Achi, one of the main characters, member of Tsubame.
Marie, one of the main characters, member of Tsubame.

If anyone is interested to be a beta-tester, please let me know. None of us on the team are native English speakers so if anyone wants to help out, it'd be much appreciated.

LINKS
https://redhoddie.itch.io/306thesecondlap
Last edited by Levan on Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:12 am, edited 18 times in total.

Levan

Re: "306 The Game " [Free] [Fan-made] [Action] [Adventure] [Mystery] [VN/mostly kinetic]

#2 Post by Levan »

Saitogami
Regular
Projects: Danganronpa F: Shattered Hope (as Pocket), Once More (as Boss), Cybermania (as Tesla), Lionheart Paragon (as Zetsu), Everstory (as Jack),
Organization: Third Man Entertainment
IRC Nick: Josh
Soundcloud: Saitogami

Re: "306 The Game " [Free] [Fan-made] [Action] [Adventure] [Mystery] [VN/mostly kinetic]

#3 Post by Saitogami »

Hi Levan,

This visual novel looks very good and well polished. I wanna check it out soon! I did watch a bit of the YouTube video of the gameplay. The character models, settings (backgrounds) and dialogue were all good and I'd love to play through it myself to get more of an understanding to the story. Overall though, fantastic work!

I wanted to ask if you ever considered voice acting for the project and if so, were you gonna put out auditions? I would love to try out for this!

Levan

#4 Post by Levan »

Thank you very much for showing interest!

I appriciate the compliments but I must stress on how the visuals, such as the backgrounds, aren't assets that we made. I can't take credit for those. They're from Umineko, Higurashi and various anime. At some point, I do plan to replace them with my own assets but for now, they'll do. Plus, I have no intentions of making this project commercialized (not until every asset the game uses is something that we made)

The sprites have been build using an online character maker, so we can't take credit there either. The character designs are all us, for what it's worth. But we do have CGs that we personally drew.

As for music... we're starting to compose some of the tracks on our own but mostly they're all from other VNs...

I hope to see you on our discord, please play it if you'd like and give us some feedback, both positive and negative! ^_^

As for voice acting, I'd love to do something like that in the near future. We can work together if you'll end up enjoying the project.

Saitogami
Regular
Projects: Danganronpa F: Shattered Hope (as Pocket), Once More (as Boss), Cybermania (as Tesla), Lionheart Paragon (as Zetsu), Everstory (as Jack),
Organization: Third Man Entertainment
IRC Nick: Josh
Soundcloud: Saitogami

#5 Post by Saitogami »

Oh my goodness, I never got a notification that you answered back! I wanna join the Discord and be one of the testers!

Levan

Re: VN "306" [Free][Action][Adventure][Mystery]

#6 Post by Levan »

Updated a few things...

New sprite artwork coming soon.

Levan

Re: [PLAYABLE DEMO] "306 : The Second Lap" [VOICED]

#7 Post by Levan »

Prologue released.

Levan

Re: [Chapter 1 RELEASED] "306 : The Second Lap" [VOICED]

#8 Post by Levan »

Chapter 1 released.

Levan

Re: [Chapter 1 RELEASED] "306 : The Second Lap" [VOICED]

#9 Post by Levan »

Chapter 2 also released.

Levan

Re: 306 : The Second Lap [Chapter 1 and 2 Released][VOICED][Free][Mystery][Battle Royale][Action]

#10 Post by Levan »

Chapter 3 enters production!

Levan

Re: 306 : The Second Lap [Chapter 1,2,3 Released][VOICED][Free][Mystery][Battle Royale][Action]

#11 Post by Levan »