Way To A Vampire's Heart [BxB, Fantasy, Mystery][Yaoi Jam 2020]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
akhayashiii
Projects: Birthday Cake
Deviantart: akhayashiii
itch: akhayashiii

Way To A Vampire's Heart [BxB, Fantasy, Mystery][Yaoi Jam 2020]

#1 Post by akhayashiii »

Demo available on Itch.io

Way To A Vampire's Heart is a BL/Yaoi visual novel featuring one canon love-interest and three possible endings. Rating still to be decided, but it will be at least +16.

Being one of the youngest Vampire Hunters, Lucian Lockhart didn't expect to encounter one of those bloodthirsty creatures in his lifetime. After all, vampires were on the brink of extinction and no one heard about a single apparition of them for more than fifteen years.

However, the opportunity unexpectedly appears and Lucian finds himself face to face with the enemy he had only known from told stories and books. As if fighting a vampire for the first time wasn't astounding enough, Lucian also discovers one thing about his family's past that could tear apart everything he had believed to be true.

Planned features:
✥ At least 30.000 words-story
✥ CG gallery with full-color illustrations
✥ 1080p resolution
✥ Animated sprites
✥ Translation to Brazilian Portuguese (Português Brasileiro)

The current demo includes:
✥ 6.800 words including prologue and first chapter
✥ One unlockable CG

Credits:
✥ Art / Writing / Coding: Akane Hayashi
✥ Music: Incompetech
✥ Backgrounds: Minikle
✥ Editor: Gabmag

--

The demo for this visual novel is my entry for Yaoi Jam 2020! Right now I'm still finishing another BL project, so it may take a little time for me to update this thread. However, I'd love to know your impressions about the current demo!
Hobbyist artist & game dev. Author of "Playing With An Incubus", a BL +18 visual novel.

akhayashiii
Projects: Birthday Cake
Deviantart: akhayashiii
itch: akhayashiii

Re: Way To A Vampire's Heart [BxB, Fantasy, Mystery][Yaoi Jam 2020]

#2 Post by akhayashiii »

Exactly two weeks ago (28th August), "Way To A Vampire's Heart" demo reached 200 downloads on Itch.io! I did a special artwork of our handsome vampire to celebrate it!

This is a cropped version because it has partial nudity, but you can find the full version in my Twitter: https://twitter.com/akhayashiii

Thank you all so much for your support to this game! <3
Hobbyist artist & game dev. Author of "Playing With An Incubus", a BL +18 visual novel.