Their Warmth/Deux chaleurs [episodic][NBxBxG][mystery][transgender][bisexual][erotic]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
WillandBran
Regular

Their Warmth/Deux chaleurs [episodic][NBxBxG][mystery][transgender][bisexual][erotic]

#1 Post by WillandBran »

Banner2.png
Synopsis :
In a little town, in the middle of nowhere, where nothing much ever happens, lives Curtis, along with his brother.
The two of them lived in relative peace, living off their jobs at the local newspaper, chronicling the daily non-events of their little city.
Until one day, where numerous peculiar incidents enter Curtis's life, from mysterious corpses, to odd individuals gifted with prodigious strength, and who use genderless pronouns...
He will also meet two strange persons, a bulky man, perpetually adorning a gas mask, who calls himself The Highwayman, and a young woman with blinding bangs, called Nowa, who is on the run from her family.
With the help of these two unexpected companions, Curtis will unravel the numerous mysteries surrounding the Lacroix Family.

Well... I say "With the help"... I might be overstating things quite a bit, what with the Highwayman only having eyes for the various games of he's making, and Nowa's "explanations" consistently raising more questions than they answer.

And that's not even getting into the fact that Curtis himself doesn't much care about solving the aforementioned "Mysteries", and would rather be left alone brooding... Not to mention his constant internal struggles regarding his status as a trans man, and the constant barrage of self-loathing that stems from his inability to publicly assume his identity as nonbinary.

So, basically, tl;dr: Yeah...I don't really have a murder mystery to give y'all, so much as I have an absurdist romantic comedy on my hands.

ADDITIONAL INFOS:

- The game is divided into small, monthly released chapter (Every chapter lasts roughly between 5 to 20 minutes)

PLAN FOR THE FUTURE:

- The plan is to include a dlc that unlocks the erotic content. All H scenes takes the form of little motion comics.

https://twitter.com/ChaleursDeux

First chapter will be out in January

SCREENSHOTS :
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0003.png
screenshot0004.png
screenshot0005.png
screenshot0006.png