Out of Touch! [Free To Play][BxG][Melodrama-dy][Paranormal][Weird][R18+]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Story Anon
Projects: Out of Touch!
itch: story-anon

Out of Touch! [Free To Play][BxG][Melodrama-dy][Paranormal][Weird][R18+]

#1 Post by Story Anon »

Hi guys!

My name is Story Anon and I'm making a visual novel called:

Story Synopsis

Out of Touch is a psychedelic melodramatic comedy about a group of childhood friends as they grow up, grow apart, and reconnect...before everything really goes off the deep end! Taking an inspiration from psychedelic thrillers, Out of Touch is an extremely odd journey through several genres from teenage romance to existential horror.

After being sent away by his mother due to a terrible misunderstanding involving his closest friend, our protagonist CJ returns years later for the last two semesters of high school completely changed in both body and spirit.

Wielding a newfound power and determined to rekindle his old relationships, can CJ convince his friends he's the same person they used to know? Can he avoid ruining absolutely everything like the doofus he is?

Find out!

The Main Cast!

Current Project Overview and Status

Out of Touch! is my passion project that grew from a little writing challenge back in March when quarantine had just started.
Since then, it's grown from a short story to a small comic series and now (finally) a real visual novel!

Creating this VN has been a real joy in my life and I wake up every day excited to work on it, even 8 months later. I only hope I can share a little bit of that with my readers, especially the wonderful creators I've had the pleasure of becoming friends with because of this project.

Out of Touch is planned to be 100 chapters and currently the first 15 chapters + prologue are published on itch.io as an alpha release (Roughly 4-5 hours).

As of this post, work is being done on polishing/remaking existing material for a Volume 1 release that will officially mark the beta release phase for Out of Touch, more on that in early 2021!

Now for my request from YOU, dear reader:

I want your feedback! No, really.

Did you hate it? Tell me why.
Did you like it? Let me know what worked for you and what didn't.
Was it a complete waste of your time? What would you have preferred instead? I'm all ears.

I love feedback and I love community engagement. I'm trying to use this project as an opportunity to really hone my writing skills and that can only be done with honest back and forth with the audience.

Download and Support!

If you've read this far, thank you!

Out of Touch is available on itch.io and Patreon, but it is and always will be free.

(Download Here! ---> https://story-anon.itch.io/out-of-touch <--- Download Here!)

https://www.patreon.com/story_anon

Every bit of support helps of course, but I love writing this series and income or no income, I'll keep working on it until completion!

Once again, thank you and enjoy!