My Celestial Journey [B/G x B][BL][Otome][Romance w.Aliens]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
cmk_
Tumblr: crowneavn

My Celestial Journey [B/G x B][BL][Otome][Romance w.Aliens]

#1 Post by cmk_ »

Hi guys! I'm developing a visual novel called 'My Celestial Journey' and I wanted to advertise about it! The concept is basically romancing aliens (very humanoid since I don't want to put people off) and 1 human boi. You can choose to play as a male or female. Though I'm still in the early stages, I;m work hard to push it fast. Anyways, back to the concept. There are 5 planets and each alien bachelor lives on a different planet, and they have their own lore and story behind it. Essentially you will get to visit different planets for a short while and see the surface of what the world and the alien is like. After the short visit, the player can choose which destination he/she is most interested in. Each aliens have different personalities and background (five different world buildings, i'm suffering but happy). Once you pick their planet, you will know the full details of who they are. The human will be a secret character whose route will be available in any planet you choose. Check out my twitter for more! https://twitter.com/crownea_vn
Attachments
The only human, kind and helpful
The only human, kind and helpful
Mischievous and mysterious one
Mischievous and mysterious one
Energetic innocent playful one
Energetic innocent playful one
Sweet gentleman on the outside but hiding something dark
Sweet gentleman on the outside but hiding something dark
The sad and lonely hunter
The sad and lonely hunter
Short-tempered tsundere
Short-tempered tsundere

cmk_
Tumblr: crowneavn

Re: My Celestial Journey [B/G x B][BL][Otome][Romance w.Aliens]

#2 Post by cmk_ »

I wish I could make this look nice like the others I've seen on this forum but I'm a total noob... TT

Ertal77
Veteran
Completed: A Hand in the Darkness, Chasing the Stars, My Burning Heart, Blood and Lust, Lurkers, Jolly Roger, The Remainder, The Manor, Night and Day
Projects: Deep in the Forest and Exes Assault!!
Organization: Ertal Games
Tumblr: ertalgames
itch: ertal-games
Discord: Ertal#0394

Re: My Celestial Journey [B/G x B][BL][Otome][Romance w.Aliens]

#3 Post by Ertal77 »

What an interesting idea! I'm all for it! Following you on Twitter now.
Do you like BL games? Then join Ertal Games' Discord!