ALLBLACK -Phase2- [Action][Psychological][Sci-fi]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
tiya_nofurita
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: ALLBLACK Phase 1, Heart's Blight, Last Rx., EDDA Cafe, Kohana, Half Moon
Projects: ALLBLACK Phase 2
Organization: VN Project Indonesia
Deviantart: SECONDARY-TARGET
itch: NSAID
Discord: 3,4-Methylendioxymethamphetamine#4886

ALLBLACK -Phase2- [Action][Psychological][Sci-fi]

#1 Post by tiya_nofurita »

[ALLBLACK. Phase 2]

The journey of "Theodore Quentin" continues...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Broken and limited
That's when and where human's collective thinking works best
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After my battle in Mombasa, I accepted an invitation from The Supervisor and crossed the continent until I stopped in Istanbul. The Supervisor who I thought was dangerous turned out to be no more than a mediator.

But thanks to her, I'm sure that I am certainly different from a normal person. The hovering raindrops around me the other day is the proof.

My identity is their trump card. They took my memories away as a "hostage" so I would surrender myself.
I honestly can't see any other way, but it seems like fate has other plans.

When I left the Supervisor's place, an unknown girl slipped the phone into my jacket pocket. Through that cell phone, she confessed that she knew me for a long time - she also confessed that she had been looking for me for almost 2 years.

My lost past turned out to be more complicated than I thought.

I still have a choice. The presence of this old friend of mine gave me hope. But now I have to choose, which part of my past do I want to know?

My name is -----, my story continues

Previous story:

Original story : fsc
Visual novel adaptation : me (yes I will do rest of the work, including illustration and scripting)
BG and music will taken from free assets
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As usual, I will be updating the development on bi-weekly basis! I still don't know whether to publish on Steam again or not,
but I will definitely export it into mobile version and publish it on Playstore
Webtoon

"For what reason I live?"

---
Completed project:

"What will you see when you are dead?"

MY VISUAL NOVEL

tiya_nofurita
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: ALLBLACK Phase 1, Heart's Blight, Last Rx., EDDA Cafe, Kohana, Half Moon
Projects: ALLBLACK Phase 2
Organization: VN Project Indonesia
Deviantart: SECONDARY-TARGET
itch: NSAID
Discord: 3,4-Methylendioxymethamphetamine#4886

Re: ALLBLACK -Phase2- [Action][Psychological][Sci-fi]

#2 Post by tiya_nofurita »

The first chapter already released on itch.io as a part of NaNoReNo 21 VN Jam
It is incomplete though due the time restriction, but I'll do my best to finish it around May 2021.
Webtoon

"For what reason I live?"

---
Completed project:

"What will you see when you are dead?"

MY VISUAL NOVEL