Object Ward. [BxB/G, Bara, Psychological Drama, Dark Comedy] [Demo Available!]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
ThugzillaDev
Completed: Object Ward's Demo
Projects: Object Ward.
itch: thugzilla
Discord: death#4416

Object Ward. [BxB/G, Bara, Psychological Drama, Dark Comedy] [Demo Available!]

#1 Post by ThugzillaDev »

ABOUT:
Object Ward. is a surreal visual novel about the various misadventures of a man who sees everyone with inanimate objects for heads. It focuses heavily on relationships, overcoming external and internal conflicts, and learning to understand others. You can download my demo at itch.io for PC and Mac!

Rating: R or R18, depending on the version you're playing. The R18's sexual content can be turned on/off at any point in the story.

Content Warning: The demo contains depictions of hallucinations and mental illness. The full game will contain child abuse, gaslighting, trauma, self-harm, suicide/suicide attempts, depression, substance abuse, and bullying.

Full game release TBA!

FEATURES:
-Seven routes with 21 endings. All choices matter. (NOT IN DEMO)
-Can turn sexual content on/off (NOT IN DEMO)
-Partial voice acting
-Fully original soundtrack with over 30 different songs.
-Fifteen extremely diverse sprites with a multitude of arm poses, outfits, and unique expressions depending on the head.
-A three-page comic intro. Full CG count TBA, but possibly in the upper 30s.
-A highly memorable story
-Horrible puns!

STORY:
Meet Manson Moss, a schizophrenic man who sees everyone with an inanimate object for a head. Due to a certain 'incident', he is sentenced to mandatory rehabilitation in one of New York's most ill-managed psych wards in the year of 1986. He plots his escape, but the eccentric occupants of the Ward can't let him leave—so they get a little friendly with him instead. Help Manson navigate love, psychosis, and countless misadventures in this dark comedy visual novel, Object Ward.

CHARACTERS:

SCREENSHOTS:

QUESTIONS:
-What are your thoughts on the concept of "object heads"? Have you heard about them before my visual novel?
-Who is your favorite object headed character?
-If you had an object head, what would it be? (I'm a chemistry textbook head :lol: )
Warning.png

ThugzillaDev

Re: Object Ward. [BxB/G, Bara, Psychological Drama, Dark Comedy] [Demo Available!]

#2 Post by ThugzillaDev »

Hello everyone!

Was the demo of Object Ward not enough to cure your curiosity over my world and characters? Did you ever have questions concerning what could be an object head and not? Especially... indecent ones? 😳 Well, wait no longer, because I have the visual novel just for you!
Eh? Eh? It's a quick NSFW shitposty read, but happy April 1st, I hope you enjoy!

ThugzillaDev

Re: Object Ward. [BxB/G, Bara, Psychological Drama, Dark Comedy] [Demo Available!]

#3 Post by ThugzillaDev »

Hello everyone, the demo of Object Ward is now available on Steam! Don't forget to wishlist it! :D Image