Stifled Lullaby [GxB][BxB][NBxB][Suspense, Romance, Detective] Working On a Demo

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Letitia_L
Regular
Projects: Up until the end
IRC Nick: Letitia
Tumblr: letigame
Deviantart: LetitiaLambrechts
itch: https://letigame.itc

Stifled Lullaby [GxB][BxB][NBxB][Suspense, Romance, Detective] Working On a Demo

#1 Post by Letitia_L »

[GxB][BxB][NBxB] [Suspense, Romance, Detective]

Warning: Mature content

Story

Time comes to a stop when you hear that your aunt has been found dead.
The presumed cause of death is suicide...But can you really believe it? Isn’t there something more to it? Something less obvious but frightening instead?
It’s your choice to start digging and maybe see the mystery unfold.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Stifled Lullaby" is a visual novel in which you will be able to investigate by making meaningful choices and by searching for clues in the environment. It's centered around it’s mystery, it’s engaging story and endearing characters.
The protagonist's personality is shaped by the numerous choices made by the player. With the possibility of venturing alone or with the help of others, love may come into play.

Characters

Coming soon

Some screens

Coming soon

Features
- Customization for the protagonist: Name, pronouns (she/her, he/his, they/their) and probably appearance.
- Three routes: Two romantic interests routes and Alone route
- Murder Mystery and Puzzle elements
- Multiple endings
- Original Art
- Price to be defined

About

This is the second visual novel I’m making. I’m working on it during my free time so it can take a while for the project to be complete.

I hope you'll enjoy playing it!!

Working on a demo!

Feel free to share any comments, advices or questions! I would be grateful to know your opinion :)

WIP project
Completed project