Corrupted Life [AcroLust] [PC/MAC/ANDROID] [DRAMA] [Visual Novel]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
AcroLust
itch: acrolust

Corrupted Life [AcroLust] [PC/MAC/ANDROID] [DRAMA] [Visual Novel]

#1 Post by AcroLust »

Overview
On your father's death anniversary you get a weird call from a woman who is supposedly your Mom who abandoned you since you were a kid. Things slowly unfold as the father you thought you knew had some secrets . Now it's up to you to rekindle a relationship with your Mom and family that you never had.

Fetishes
Incest (Brother/Sister, Mother/Son, Brother/Sister/Mother)
Corruption
Voyeurism
Masturbation
Teen
MILF
And much more coming soon!

Who is AcroLust?
I am AcroLust and as a big fan of adult video games I've always wondered how one is created. After weeks of learning I've decided to create my own. Yes, I'm a newbie adult game developer but I aspire to be one of the best and I do hope I get the chance to prove it. In any case, I do hope you enjoy the game as I've enjoyed making it.

What is Corrupted Life?
I developed this game straight from my love for adult video games and I assure you I'll do my best to produce the best content I could possible. If you appreciate and enjoy my games please do consider supporting. It'll help me a lot in the future and for more content. Thank you for playing!

Character showcase

Download Demo:

Mediafire : PC - MAC- Android

ITCH.IO

Support The Artist
Patreon | BuyMeACoffee | Discord