I've transmigrated as the Supreme Villainess...[Parody Isekai][VN/Sim]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
wulfmune
Regular

I've transmigrated as the Supreme Villainess...[Parody Isekai][VN/Sim]

#1 Post by wulfmune »

I've Transmigrated as the Supreme Villainess but I have no idea WTF I'm supposed to do!
Free to play at : https://coffeedripstudios.itch.io/itsv

" I had finally finished a long week of stressful final exams. Drinking coffee and eating brownies, I browsed games on itch.io, trying to unwind. I stumbled across some indie visual novel “Soul Union”. There wasn’t anything in particular that stood out to me, but it was free, so I decided to give it a try.

The premise was simple enough. You play as some know-it-all elf who is stuck in some kind of ritual dream with a random stranger. For you know...reasons. You make choices and get characters blushing at each other. Hopefully you don’t die from making some randomly wrong choice. Typical visual novel stuff.

The last thing I remember was falling asleep sometime in the middle of the epilogue. And then waking up…"

My second game is a parody game of my first game where the main character is just a regular modern day person who is transmigrated into the role of the villainess in the events just prior to the start of the original game. I've tried to take what I learned from my first game and expand on it. Most the game play is navigating locations and choosing tasks with a set daily amount of time to manage in order to progress mission quest chains and dialogue and relationship paths. I'd love to get any feedback or advice on what I've made so far, if it works and if it is enjoyable! :oops:

Thanks so much for checking this out!