A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:28 am
- Completed: Bus Stop, Before the Tale, White Book Complete Volume, See You, The Raven
- Projects: Secrets...
- Tumblr: stchematelier
- itch: st-chem-atelier
- Location: Edge of Black Hole
- Discord: SHatsuyuki#1452
Flowers bloom, but not every one of them is destined to last long.
Fujioka has been secretly tending a rose in the depths of their heart.
Will it ever blossom? Or will it wilt alongside that moment at the bus stop?
Pink Rose is a work-in-progress romance visual novel and remake of 2013 Bus Stop
. For news and updates follow on Twitter
. If you'd like to support the developer and gain access to exclusive behind the scene progress kindly donate over at ko-fi
DOWNLOAD DEMO HERE
FULL GAME FEATURES
- Gender and Pronouns Options
- Multiple Endings
- Unlockable CGs
- Bonus Scene
- Did you ever have a first love/crush? How was your experience like?
- What do you think of the demo so far?
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:23 pm
- Completed: Confession Center, Black Cherries, Scary Gourmet
- Projects: Glamour Team Go!
- Tumblr: tiny-design
- itch: tinysamm
- Location: Bellevue, WA
The premise is an interesting one, and I really like the art style you're going with :> I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for classic shoujo manga visuals, especially the specifics of flower designs and fabric gradients. The hair on Rina in particular is especially well done, I wanted to pick up this game for that alone ^^;;; I look forward to playing the demo sometime this weekend.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users