An Un-epic story [GxG][Fantasy][Comedy]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Xand
Regular

An Un-epic story [GxG][Fantasy][Comedy]

#1 Post by Xand »

Kinetic novel, fantasy, ecchi, duration 2+ hours

The tavern is where all adventures begin—but not if you're a young, overconfident, loner elf. Because of her personality and past jobs, Enki is denied a lucrative contract to kill a river monster… unless she works with Freddie, a timid half-giant, in pursuit of the prize.

Their partnership is tested by tentacles, the cold river, prejudice, and Enki's hot-blooded behavior. Still, the next morning, the newly-minted girlfriends deal with a different threat: Mystical powers enter the fray and are promptly discovered by the duo. How will they deal with all these challenges? Well, it truly is "An Un-Epic Story"!

Features:

A tale about blossoming feelings between two completely different girls!

Interesting and well-rounded characters with their own goals and ambitions.

Witty dialogue and absurd situations, with some references to memes and tropes thrown in for good measure!

Spicy scenes that will make your heart race~!

Over 30 delightful illustrations.

Cast:

Video:

The game is nearly ready and will be released in summer 2021! Please add the game to your wish list! it will be fun!

SupersizeMyHeart
Veteran
Projects: Supersize My Heart!
Deviantart: JeremyRawn

Re: An Un-epic story [GxG][Fantasy][Comedy]

#2 Post by SupersizeMyHeart »

Wine, delicious food and the little pleasures? Enki is my spirit animal. Looks promising!!
Hey, I'm making a game about kissing cute fast food mascots! Check it out here right here.

Xand
Regular

Re: An Un-epic story [GxG][Fantasy][Comedy]

#3 Post by Xand »

SupersizeMyHeart wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:33 am Wine, delicious food and the little pleasures? Enki is my spirit animal. Looks promising!!
Haha, she is my spirit girl too. Thanks for kind words :3