The Three Princes and Adarna [GxB][Fantasy][Family][Demo Out!]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Ant-san
Regular
Completed: Snowdrop, The Demon Lord is Mine, PrinHero, PreOdyssey
Projects: The Three Princes and Adarna

The Three Princes and Adarna [GxB][Fantasy][Family][Demo Out!]

#1 Post by Ant-san »

cover.jpg
This is my first otome, made it for the otome jam, but due to time constraints and uh... I didn't really expect it to become as long as it did, I ended up only completing the common route.

Overall, a lighthearted story... at least for the common route. I think.

Tbh my only experience writing had been fanfic and RP-ing, so please be gentle :oops:

DOWNLOAD HERE: https://ant-san.itch.io/adarna-otome
Warning: Depictions of blood and death

STORY:
Very loosely based on the Filipino epic poem, 'Ibong Adarna'- three brothers set out on a quest to find a never-before -heard legendary bird, the Adarna, said to be capable of healing their ailing father with its song... or so they were told.

It is said to live in the most dangerous place in the kingdom, Mt.Tabor, so they must first seek a guide who could hopefully make this journey much less treacherous.

In their search, they meet Addie, a girl who claims to live near the notorious mountain. She offers her guidance in exchange for allowing her to tag along.

All is fine and dandy as she tries to integrate into the group, but it seems that the brothers might have a strained relationship not seen on the surface...

Characters:

Don Juan (Juan)- The youngest prince and known to be the favorite child of the king and queen. He's a free spirit with a strong sense of justice. Juan can be rather stubborn, making it difficult to change his mind once he's decided on something. He's also unknowingly the straight man of the group.
Arisa smile.png

Don Diego (Diego)-The second brother who's just kind of there; he didn't even want to join the quest, poor guy. Diego speaks formally, and is easy to tease. He's often the mediator when Pedro and Juan are at odds against each other, at least, until a certain girl joins their group...
Nori.png

Don Pedro (Pedro)- The eldest brother, crown prince of Berbania and strongest swordsman in the kingdom. He's infamous for his strict implementation of the laws and his active purge of criminals, rebels and corrupt nobles. Not that you'll learn that in the game... what you do know is- he's an insufferable man who enjoys teasing and bullying his brothers.
Rion sparkle.png

Addie- A girl who claims to live close to the mountain... she's very friendly and upbeat. She also enjoys teasing others, which gives her quite a rivalry with Pedro in that regard. Sometimes spouts out strange words.
Addie.png
Addie.png (55.59 KiB) Viewed 2314 times

Screenshots:
Untitled2.jpg
Untitled.jpg
1.jpg

Questions:
-Which character are you most interested in?
-Is there any part of the common route that stood out to you?
-Did you find any development unexpected? (was everything predictable?)
-Did you play while knowing about the original story? (Ibong Adarna)
-What are your expectations (if any) on the romance routes?
-Feel free to comment anything else!
Otome game currently in progress~;)
Feel free to check it out ^_^

Interested in commissioning me?

Finished Project/s:
The Philosopher's War