Unwritten, a new mobile OELVN app, soon to be released! [VN] [RPG] [hybrid]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
AmyParks
Tumblr: unwrittengame

Unwritten, a new mobile OELVN app, soon to be released! [VN] [RPG] [hybrid]

#1 Post by AmyParks »

Hi everyone! :)

I already know some of you through Discord server, my colleagues and I have been talking about our project, but let me introduce it to you in more detail here! :D

Unwritten: How will your story end? is a F2P visual novel game that took a crew of 15 people and more than 10 months to be made. It will feature hybrid gameplay with interactive elements and choice-based gameplay that DOES make a difference!

Group 228.jpg

We're hoping to bring something new to the world of visual novels, be it through the beautiful art, unique personalities of each series, or compelling storytelling that combines different elements to create a truly exciting narrative. Also, featured series will be diverse with genres and will range from modern love and romance to mystery, fantasy, horror, comedy, drama…

The first four series of the game have already been announced - those are Second Society (a paranormal/vampire story), Triple Scoop (with a high school comedy setting), Gears of Snow and Cinders (a very cool fantasy/forbidden love series) and Business with Pleasure (set in a steamy, passionate location of a popular club!)

The game will be released very soon, both on Google Play and App Store!

While we're waiting for the release, would love to get any questions and comments, both here and in our official subreddit! There you'll find more details about the game, including full synopsis of these series, details about the development of the game, fanart etc.

I'm also happy to present the characters from the series that will be first released - Business with Pleasure!
Everyone, meet Camila and Ignasi:

Frame 1.jpg
Frame 6.jpg

How do you like the world of Unwritten so far?! Looking forward to hearing all of your thoughts and questions, we're really listening to you! 😊