Feathers Of Fate [GxB][Romance][Otome][Visual novel][Fantasy]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
OPome

Feathers Of Fate [GxB][Romance][Otome][Visual novel][Fantasy]

#1 Post by OPome »

Attention: My first visual novel/Otome is in progress! :P

The game is about a strange disease spreading in various cities which results in people turning into domestic animals and dying after a short amount of time.

Our protagonist, Haruka (Renamable) lives in one of such cities and runs away to get help when everyone turns into animals. She meets a nice girl called Kyla and her fiance Edmond and with the help of them, she finds two people that can help her city: A wizard and an alchemist.

Yet,it seems that the alchemist and the wizard cannot see eye to eye. Haruka knows in order to help her city she must help them make up. But she has not much time left.

The genre is fantasy and romance. The game consists of two routes: The wizard's route and the alchemist's route. Each route has 3 endings: bad ending, normal ending, and happy ending.

Here is the main character's profile:

Here are the main routes' profiles:

Please tell me your criticisms and suggestions so I can improve my work.
I also have an Instagram page in which I post new rout art and updates: @OPome.official

drinkerofmilk
Regular
itch: socah

Re: Feathers Of Fate [GxB][Romance][Otome][Visual novel][Fantasy]

#2 Post by drinkerofmilk »

I thought the plot concept of a disease turning people into animals before dying was pretty interesting (and brutal). It has a bit of a Circe vibe going on.

Character designs looks tight. I couldn't help but notice that the wizard's nose appears is a bit hard to see, making it appear like he has no nose (though that may just be one of his alpha characteristics :wink: )

OPome

Re: Feathers Of Fate [GxB][Romance][Otome][Visual novel][Fantasy]

#3 Post by OPome »

drinkerofmilk wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:26 am I thought the plot concept of a disease turning people into animals before dying was pretty interesting (and brutal). It has a bit of a Circe vibe going on.

Character designs looks tight. I couldn't help but notice that the wizard's nose appears is a bit hard to see, making it appear like he has no nose (though that may just be one of his alpha characteristics :wink: )
Thanks for the reply!I really appreciate your comment. I will try to make the nose a bit less transparent.