Louder Than Words ~The Story of a Field Trip~ [BxG][High School][Drama][Young Adult][Steam][Coming Soon!]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Surox
Projects: Louder than Words ~The Story of a field trip~
Organization: SRX Gameworks
Github: suroxdesigns
Discord: SUROX#0751

Louder Than Words ~The Story of a Field Trip~ [BxG][High School][Drama][Young Adult][Steam][Coming Soon!]

#1 Post by Surox »

Louder than Words ~The Story of a Field Trip is now listed for free on Steam!

Watch the opening for "Louder than Words ~The Story of a Field Trip~", 君とならば (Kimi To Naraba) featuring Yuuko!

Listen to the "The Story of a Field Trip" Single featuring the opening & ending songs!
https://soundcloud.com/illamisa/sets/th ... field-trip

Listen to the "Louder Than Words" Original Soundtrack Album!
https://soundcloud.com/illamisa/sets/lo ... -words-ost

The Soundtrack is coming soon on Spotify & other premium music platforms!

Awoken from a strange dream, Teijo finds himself deep into high school's uneventful routine. As always, he's half asleep during class, messing around with his friends Arima and Natsumi after school, and his head's in the clouds.

Despite the normality, he keeps seeing the same dream, where a mysterious woman urges him to fill the emptiness in his heart. Shortly after, Teijo encounters Yuriko - the school's famous student council president with a perfect reputation - smoking a cigarette!

Armed with the knowledge of her forbidden secret, Teijo spirals into a complicated relationship between Yuriko, Natsumi and her friend, Saori, a classical musician who just transferred into the school.

Louder Than Words
tells a dramatic coming of age story, following Teijo's path as he enters the adult world and faces its different hurdles, as well as the innocent relationships at school, which soon turn to serious commitments later in life.

Yuriko
Officially the student council president, she's described as having an "unapproachable aura" to her by her peers. On the surface, she has the perfect looks, reputation, and life.

Natsumi

Teijo's lifelong childhood friend, she grew up in the same neighborhood in Kamakura. She just wants to hang out, play at the arcades and sit in a cafe, right?

Saori
Quiet and reserved, she usually occupies the dusty corners of the old building's classrooms. From time to time, a gentle lullaby can be heard echoing in the hallways, leading the listener straight to her.

And many more!

• ~4 hours of playtime
  • 82'000+ word script
  • Three Pursuable characters
  • Three different routes with 8 possible endings
  • Character Art by @04119__snail
~Screenshots~

Last edited by Surox on Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

drinkerofmilk
Regular
itch: socah

Re: Louder Than Words ~The Story of a Field Trip~ [BxG][High School][Drama][Young Adult][Steam][Coming Soon!]

#2 Post by drinkerofmilk »

Overall I really like the atmosphere of the assets you've posted here. The game has a subdued aesthetic that feels very calming - I feel it's well carried throughout the game's trailer and the logo for the game. (The logo is very well executed and made me want to read further.)

I probably won't have time to playtest right now, but I look forward to checking it out once it's out. Good luck on the release!

Surox

Re: Louder Than Words ~The Story of a Field Trip~ [BxG][High School][Drama][Young Adult][Steam][Coming Soon!]

#3 Post by Surox »

drinkerofmilk wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:17 am Overall I really like the atmosphere of the assets you've posted here. The game has a subdued aesthetic that feels very calming - I feel it's well carried throughout the game's trailer and the logo for the game. (The logo is very well executed and made me want to read further.)

I probably won't have time to playtest right now, but I look forward to checking it out once it's out. Good luck on the release!
Thank you very much :)

Surox

#4 Post by Surox »

The game is out now on steam!

I've moved to a "Completed Games" thread here :
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=63418

Surox

#5 Post by Surox »

I'm thrilled to announce that the game has gone free-to-play! check it out at the link above.