DownRight Fierce [New Demo!; GxG; Fantasy, Drama, Slice-of-Life]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Destiny-Smasher
Regular
Projects: DownRight Fierce, Life is Strange: All Wounds
Tumblr: destiny-smasher.tumblr.com
itch: destiny-smasher

DownRight Fierce [New Demo!; GxG; Fantasy, Drama, Slice-of-Life]

#1 Post by Destiny-Smasher »

I finally released a more polished test build of my progress. Please check it out on itchio!
https://destiny-smasher.itch.io/downright-fierce

The slice-of-life shenanigans of visual novels like Butterfly Soup and Doki Doki Literature Club meet the quirky, power-infused worlds of fighting games like Street Fighter and Rival Schools in this character driven visual novel. Designed to feel like the fully fleshed out backstory of a small fighting game roster, DownRight Fierce will have players riding shotgun with protagonist Nishiko Shimomura as they are shipped off to a private school after acting out one too many times by abusing their latent Street Fighter -esque powers. Nishiko will have to navigate relationships in Windy Pines Academy, a strict boarding school designed to train those who are able to wield Ki-Flow, the ability to manifest one's own soul and spirit energy into physical form.
Attachments
screen9.png
screen8.png
screen4.png
screen2.png
drf banner1.png
Nishiko wind.gif
Nishiko evolution.gif

Destiny-Smasher
Regular
Projects: DownRight Fierce, Life is Strange: All Wounds
Tumblr: destiny-smasher.tumblr.com
itch: destiny-smasher

Re: DownRight Fierce [New Demo!; GxG; Fantasy, Drama, Slice-of-Life]

#2 Post by Destiny-Smasher »

This project finally has a public test build! It's got more content, and updated layers of visual and audio polish from when I last posted. Please check it out!