Ursine Science (The Enonoia Saga: Part II) [Demo Out] [Action, Thriller, Fantasy, Sci-Fi]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Aiyuu
Regular
Completed: Ovine Replica
Projects: Ovine Replica, Ursine Science
itch: amorous-ursidae

Ursine Science (The Enonoia Saga: Part II) [Demo Out] [Action, Thriller, Fantasy, Sci-Fi]

#1 Post by Aiyuu »

Since releasing Ovine Replica last year, I've been working around the clock to deliver a new experience far surpassing my first visual novel. Ursine Science: Misanthropic Principle is the second installment of The Enonoia Saga: a tale of the battles between men and beasts in a sundered city.

A readable preview is currently available as a bonus chapter of Ovine Replica, unlocked after reaching and completing the true ending, though you can take a look at a brief synopsis here:

• • •
In the city of Enonoia, injustice and crime run only as rife as inequality and repression. Once leading a comfortable youth, Koraki Mavrosa learns firsthand that society is not as it appears. She is left to wander treacherous ground after her family is abducted by the city's authoritative force: the Master Order Trained Hire.

In Koraki's interference, she discovers secret technology with which she causes a wild grizzly bear to transform into a man before her very eyes. With nothing left to lose, she harnesses the strength of the silent man she calls Arkuma, who unleashes his wild nature upon revealing he's on no better terms with the police.

The girl's wish for peace and the beast's disdain for her kind clash as they join forces to topple the institution that wronged them. Can these ideals persist and coexist, or will Koraki and Arkuma's revolution spread even more corruption in its wake?
• • •

The outline for the plot that would later become Ursine Science was finalized before planning began for Ovine Replica. The two stories work in tandem with each other as separate pieces of a greater whole, and I am beyond excited to finally be able to share the conclusion to a saga so long in the making.

The official Twitter account can be found here. Currently, I am in the process of steadily unveiling artwork of the cast, so if anything catches your eye, feel free check things out there for further updates.

Thank you for your time, and I hope you look forward to what's in store.

Aiyuu
Regular
Completed: Ovine Replica
Projects: Ovine Replica, Ursine Science
itch: amorous-ursidae

Re: Ursine Science (The Enonoia Saga: Part II) [Demo Out] [Action, Thriller, Fantasy, Sci-Fi]

#2 Post by Aiyuu »

Update:

A demo covering the first few chapters of the story is now available here.