A Dream That is Not My Reality [Mystery][Voiced][BxG][Slice of Life][patreon]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
marew603
Projects: A Dream That is Not My Reality
Organization: Skyrocket Studios
IRC Nick: Yuuki
Discord: marew603#0348

A Dream That is Not My Reality [Mystery][Voiced][BxG][Slice of Life][patreon]

#1 Post by marew603 »

This visual novel follows the final months of high school for Yuuto Hoki, a washed-up baseball pitcher. When a childhood friend, Hanako Shimuhara, moves back into town, she insists her and Yuuto reunite their old friend group. Within that group, a detective-in training, Ichika Tokuda, decides to uncover the secrets of the mysterious death of their friend, Kazuaki Kikuchi, that died five years ago. Yuuto and the group, led by Ichika, set out to investigate suspects and gradually grow closer to solving the mystery as they must balance between the pressure of school, entrance exams, and the investigation.

Download the game on Itch.io: https://marew603.itch.io/a-dream-that-is-not-my-reality

I hope to find some people who are willing to try out the game and willing to give me feedback on mechanics and the story so far. I would also greatly appreciate any financial backing I could get. Here's my patreon link: https://www.patreon.com/danmuffincat

One thing I'm worried about is if anything drags on for too long, and if so, what scenes could be trimmed or be expanded upon. I don't want the game to move too slowly, but I don't to rush into things either. So, any feedback on the game is greatly appreciated.
teaser_1.png
teaser_3.png
teaser_4.png
teaser_5.png
teaser_6.png
teaser_7.png
teaser_8.png