いきましょう! - Let's Go! [Friendship][Slice-of-Life][Adventure][Real World Setting][Demo]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
umineko
Regular
Projects: Ikimashou!
Organization: Bagel Poutine
itch: umineko-chan.itch.io

いきましょう! - Let's Go! [Friendship][Slice-of-Life][Adventure][Real World Setting][Demo]

#1 Post by umineko » Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:45 am

Check out the demo here!

Ikimashou!/Let's Go! is a visual novel set in the wonderful land of Canada, more specifically in the cities of Montréal, Toronto, & Vancouver! Set off on the ultimate journey across the North, and make lots of friends along the way! It'll be a blast!

You play as a determined & hardworking person residing in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, who moved here around 1 year ago. Life is good, adventures are plenty, friends are few but close, and your job is great! Things keep getting in your way, though. School, parents, curfews (*cough cough*), who knows?! Longing for a happy and independent life, you head out to explore the rest of Canada and what it has to offer. Maybe make some friends along the way?

Features
  • Explore the cities of Montréal, Toronto, & Vancouver!
  • Full 1920x1080 HD resolution!
  • Mainly kinetic novel, with minor branches at times.
  • Beautiful backgrounds made from actual, real-life photographs! Maybe you'd even be able to tell where it is?
  • A sugar-sweet story about the power of friendship!
  • Super-duper adorable kemomimi characters!
  • Partial Japanese voice acting!
  • Full Japanese translations (To be worked on at a later date)

Montréal's Characters
The character section is under construction! Descriptions & concept art for some characters are present, but may change entirely as I develop this game.

Zinnia Jackson ・ ジャクソン ジニア | Protagonist | CV: 夢前 黎
Height: 160 cm
Birthday: ???
Blood Type: O-
Animal Type: Arctic Fox
Hometown: Anywhere!
"An energetic & carefree, but hardworking person who cares about the first impressions in life and doesn't mind a bit of turbulence in her journey. Highly adaptable to any situation, and won't hesitate to jump on the bandwagon."

Employment Description
Third-year at a public junior high school. Zinnia's grades are good, but mostly because she cheats on every exam, because she can. The same "I can do it and you can't stop me" mindset extends to her "job" outside of school, and anything she likes. Despite lacking a social insurance number (and an identity, for that reason), she is still able to do gig & contract work. From mystery shopping, to shoveling snow, she'll take it on! She uses the funds from her career to fund her nomadic lifestyle.

Voice Example
https://sndup.net/w5p2/d
ZINNIASHEET.png
Zinnia's remarks: "Look, it's me! Yes, I'm the person you play as, silly."
Minori ・ みのり | Main Character
Height: 158 cm
Birthday: 4/12
Blood Type: O+
Animal Type: Dog
Breed: Alaskan Malamute
Hometown: ???
"Your typical teacher's pet (quite literally). Invests heavily in her studies while still maintaining a good relationship between her friends.. She and Zinnia have been together since Zinnia's first day at their school."

Employment Description
A second-year at a public junior high school. Minori focuses hard on her studies and aces every quiz. She's enrolled in the school's gifted program, which places her in many classes one grade above her.
MINORISHEET.png
Zinnia's remarks: "I've known Minori since my very first day at our school, it's a godsend that we've been together throughout the year. What I find funny is that we're essentially polar opposites. Minori focuses really hard on her academic stuff and aces all her quizzes, while I just sleep and cram everything in at the last second. She's actually in a grade lower than me, but she shares most of my classes, probably for her giftedness. Yeah, I have no idea why she chooses to be my friend. Something along the words of "The Fox and the Hound", maybe?"
Vincent MacKenzie ・ マッケンジー ヴィンセント | Main Character
Birthday: 6/30
Blood Type: B+
Breed: Jack Russell Terrier
Hometown: Pembroke, Ontario, Canada
"A top performer in the school Track & Field Team, Vincent is enthusiastic about sports both in & out of school.
Despite his competitiveness, he has a good sense of sportsmanship and is often the one to take the lead when nobody else is willing to. Zinnia knows his full name, as it is listed on their school's Track & Field website."

Employment Description
A third-year at a public junior high school. Vincent is also a student athlete, with him being on the school's track & field and basketball team. He also does chores for his parents at home, but does that really count as "employment?"
VINCENTSHEET.png
Zinnia's remarks: "Vincent is a cool dude. He's one of the top performers on the school track & field team. I was once on the team, but I left on my own accord. You 'know, cause I need more time for myself. Outside of anything sports-related, he's your typical student. A bit annoying when it's convenient for him, but a nice guy overall."
Taya ・ タヤ | Side Character
Height: 150 cm
Birthday: 11/16
Animal Type: Cat
Breed: Ragdoll
Hometown: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
"A first-year at Zinnia's school, Taya thinks she hasn't fit in with the new crowd yet. She's woefully underprepared for the tornado that is known as junior high, and still cherishes her time back in her old school. "

Employment Description
First-year at a public junior high school. Taya's grades are okay. Obviously can't have a job yet, but wishes to work in the fashion industry when she grows up.
Taya.png
Zinnia's remarks: "Taya doesn't share most of my classes as it's apparently her first year in our school. I typically only see her in the cafeteria and gym. Despite the obvious lack of time together, we're still good friends. If she hadn't wandered into my friend circle during the beginning of the year, who knows what might've happened. "
Toronto's Characters
Claire Hashimoto・橋本 クレール | Main Character
Height: 165 cm
Birthday: 7/1
Blood Type: AB+
Breed: Labrador Retriever
Hometown: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
"A cheerful and surprisingly patient girl, Claire loves to help others with public transit! She is employed as a communications centre agent, and also handles the marketing for the company she works for. She moved to Ontario from British Columbia to search for better employment opportunities, although she wishes to return to Vancouver someday with experience from her job to use in other career paths."

Employment Description
Employed as a communications centre agent, and also handles the marketing and advertising for Ontario's regional transit system. She lives in Oakville, where her old office was, but now commutes to Toronto due to her involvement in the marketing department.

Zinnia's remarks: "I first 'met' Claire on the phone while I was trying to get public transit schedules. After we ended up meeting out of pure luck on the bus, I can say that she's very cheerful and affectionate towards me, but she seems to shy away from being my 'best friend', instead directing me towards Chiyomi. I wonder why..."
Chiyomi Hinazuki・雛月 千代美 | Main Character
Height: 162 cm
Birthday: 2/23
Blood Type: AB-
Breed: Mixed
Hometown: Kariya, Aichi, Japan
"A cat that drives the bus. Chiyomi is a new hire as a regional transit bus operator, and she's determined to get you where you want to go! Caring, charismatic, and empathetic at times, she works to support her family back in Japan, consisting of her parents, grandparents, and cousin. Her brother went missing a long time ago."

Employment Description
A relatively new hire as a bus driver, she previously worked at a café. She changed career paths to take advantage of her "hidden talent" and a hefty hiring bonus. Works out of the Western Division based in Mississauga, where she also lives.
CHIYOMISHEET.png
Zinnia's remarks: "Cat + bus. Catbus? The cat that drives the bus? Either way, she's the best bus-related person out there! I frequently see her throughout my adventures while on public transit. She's very kind and caring towards me and the rest of the passengers, and is a good friend. Oh, wait! Did I say good friend? I meant best friend! I'm still looking for ways to make our friendship go a bit further, though. Not sure who'll come up with the best ideas at this point."
Charles 'Charlie' Beauchamp・ チャールズ ボーシャンプ | Main Character | CV: イヲリ & 青山 龍星
Height: 173 cm
Birthday: 12/9
Blood Type: A+
Animal Type: Eastern Gray Squirrel
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois, United States
"A refined and observant man. Charles has been behind the wheel ever since graduating from high school. He is well-spoken, never holds a grudge, and cares deeply for his friends and family. Although he has an impressive investment portfolio and plenty of savings, he still chooses to work as a bus operator to supplement his income so that he may retire early. Really early. That's so he may spend more time with his extended family, which he hasn't done often. Perhaps that includes friends, as well?!"

Employment Description
Veteran bus operator based out of the Central Division in Toronto. He was once was a driving instructor for Chiyomi and various others at his division, but has recently stepped down from the position, citing no new hires to train. He also invests in the stock market, and has plenty of retirement savings built up in his bank account. He still chooses to work as a bus driver for he loves the job. and to further build up his nest egg.

Zinnia's remarks:"What a kind gentleman! You can count on Charlie being the chauffeur for your party! 10/10 best chauffeur would pick again. Oh, and he really seems to keep an eye out for me. I always feel at place whenever he's around. Although it's worth mentioning that he tries to keep his distance and avoids looking like he's associated with me. Not sure why exactly that is, although I believe his past may have something to do with it."
Amaya ・あま屋 | Side Character
Birthday: 3/16
Breed: Samoyed
Hometown: Châteauguay, Quebec, Canada
"Currently in an domestic exchange school program. Normally attends a university in Longueuil, but has transferred to a Toronto-based institution for the fall term. Juggling her time between studies at her university, aiming for a degree in Arts & Design, and working at a Café nearby. '

Employment Description
Currently in a domestic exchange student program. Outside of her studies, she works at a café off-campus. It's apparently the same one Chiyomi worked at a long time ago.

Zinnia's remarks:"A visitor from Longueuil, here in Toronto?! I feel that somebody's told me about Amaya, but I'm not sure who.
Vancouver's Characters
Chosuke Nishimura・西村 長介 | Main Character
Height: 166 cm
Birthday: 2/23
Blood Type: AB-
Breed: Mixed
Hometown: Kariya, Aichi, Japan
Chiyomi's twin brother. Immigrated to Canada along with her, but chose to remain in Western Canada while severing all ties with his family. He thinks of them as clingy & burdensome, mostly from his childhood experiences. After many years in British Columbia, he regrets their separation and wishes to reunite. Unfortunately, his family is already quite fragmented with/over his presumed disappearance.

Employment Description
Not much is known about Chosuke, except for the fact that he apparently works as an IT Support Person as per his LinkedOut page. It's due to this social media page that Zinnia was able to fetch more information regarding him to assist in finding him in Vancouver.
Zinnia's remarks:
"What happened to this guy? Says that he went missing a couple years ago and was last seen around Vancouver. Chiyomi's bro couldn't've just turned tail and ran off from her and the rest of their family without good reason. Although she & I believe he acted on the spur of the moment during their immigration process to Canada, I am sure he misses his twin sister & the rest of his family after all these years. Which is why I'm coming to Vancouver to search for him! Watch out, Chosuke! I'm gonna come down on you like an 800-pound gorilla!"
Screenshots and Backgrounds
The attachment screenshot0010.png is no longer available
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0010.png
MONTREAL_FALL.png
screenshot0003.png
OLDPORT.png
YONGESTREET.png
TORONTO_FINCHTERM.png
TORONTO_UNIONSTATION2.png
OAKVILLE_STATION.png
WATERLOO_BEECHWOOD.png
VAUGHAN_CIVICLIBRARY.png
MONTREAL_PARKJEANDRAPEAU.png
NEWWEST_SKYTRAIN.png
MISSISSAUGA_SQUAREONE.png
Montréal's Story
As narrated by the protagonist...
I love going out into my city. It's a welcome break from the hustle and bustle of life at school & home. Despite having moved to Montréal with my adoptive parents around a year ago, I've already gotten quite accustomed to the culture and life here, except for the fact that my Français sucks. Good thing Montréal is a bilingual city, and that I live in an Anglophone community!

I've recently started a "job" to fund my travel expenses, especially since my parents don't give me any allowance. It's all my choice, though. I want to be as independent as possible. I want to head out into the world and explore the rest of Canada and the wonderful experiences it has to offer!

One exception to my policy is making friends, though! Friends are the best! I've got a few friends at school, too! Too bad we only have time to meet at school. Neither of us have any time to meet when I'm outside.

As the days pass, I wonder how life by myself is like. No school or helicopter parents to get in your way, a cheerful and carefree life, and maybe a little more time to make new friends! I may be young, but I'm certainly VERY capable! I promise that I'll head out to explore the rest of my world someday...
Toronto's Story
As narrated by the protagonist... Spoilered for your safety!
Why have I decided to settle in Toronto? Well, for starters, it's bigger than Montreal. More stuff to explore! But most importantly, it's where I can be myself. I left Montreal on strict terms, and I don't see myself returning juuuuust yet. I left all my friends back there, but worry not! I can make new friends here! With the entire day & night being given to me, and no school or parents in the way, I can surely count on my journey being a fun one!

It's pretty hard living by yourself at such an age. Every expense is on me. Food, clothes, housing, transit fare... All on me. I've found a comfy and warm spot to stay for a while, inspired by my previous journeys back in Montreal. And I'm already making new friends! Keeping the promise I made back there is gonna be a breeze!

After many happy months in Toronto, I've ended up making so many friends on my adventures! All of them wish me success, but one of them stands out in particular. I met her on the bus, during one of my adventures in Toronto. Throughout the months, I see her frequently on the bus, occasionally with some of my other friends. No, she's not a passenger, she's the one that drives the whole fifty-thousand pound thing! Maybe this friendship deserves to go a little bit further.
Vancouver's Story

As narrated by the protagonist... Spoilered for your safety! Again!
With me having explored pretty much every nook and cranny that Toronto and the rest of Ontario has to offer, I sure do want to travel to another province and tour even more! Vancouver seems nice, but I need a really, really good reason to travel there, as some of my friends can't come along for the ride...

So… After a talk with my best friend, it turns out that she has family scattered all around! Her parents and grandparents live in Japan, while her brother apparently went missing during a flight layover back in YVR. After consulting with public records, he seems to be doing well, and living right smack-dab in the area. Just under the cover of something mysterious. Yeah, that mysterious part isn't going to last. For my friends and I, I'll get to the bottom of this!

I have decided to travel to Vancouver to search for him, and to explore another great Canadian city! This time, I won’t be alone. Two of my friends who previously lived in Toronto are now residing in Greater Vancouver! With both them and my pals back home cheering me on, success will be guaranteed!

Progress

GUI - 99%
Background Images - 30% (there'll be a ton of background images to detail Zinnia's journey across Canada. Good thing I'm making them all.)
Character Art - 10%
Writing - 20%
Movie Production - 25% (I learned Adobe After Effects just to make the trailer for the game! That's how dedicated I am!)
Programming - 50%
Voice Acting - 10% (Only Zinnia's and Charlie's voices are set in the stone. I am working to get more voice lines for them!)
Music - 75% (I am using royalty-free music from Audiostock and BGM Dova-Syndrome.)

Credits

Writing - umineko-chan

Programming - umineko-chan

Character Art- 53C

GUI - umineko-chan, with additional elements by OKUMONO

BGM Production - solfa/luminouscore & BGM DOVA-SYNDROME

SE Production - 効果音ラボ (Sound Effect Lab) & BGM DOVA-SYNDROME

Movie Production: umineko-chan & OKUMONO + V

Backgrounds - umineko-chan & various photographers, a full list can be found in the downloaded game's credits.

Zinnia Voice Acting - Rei Yumesaki (https://145.rei-yumesaki.net/)

Chiyomi & Charlie Voice Acting - Koeya-san (https://www.koeyasan.com/)

Additional Charlie Voice Acting - VOICEVOX: Aoyama Ryuusei (https://voicevox.hiroshiba.jp/)
Attachments
bhouse.PNG
Last edited by umineko on Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:10 am, edited 67 times in total.
"I like kemomimi and I cannot lie."

umineko
Regular

Re: Ikimashou! [Friendship][Slice Of Life][Travel][Real World Setting]

#2 Post by umineko » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:25 am

On the topic of characters, I am looking for a super moe, anime-style look to my characters, complete with animal ears and tails! I've made some trial characters in the V-katsu character maker, but they don't seem to fit with the theme of the visual novel. I'd prefer 2d, hand-drawn art. Still posting them so you can get an idea of what I'm looking for!
Attachments
dogg.png
"I'm not cute!!!"
image_20.png
protagonist's classmate
Render-2021-12-03-04-32-00.png
a character that will appear later on

umineko
Regular

Re: Ikimashou! [Friendship] [Slice-of-Life] [Adventure/Travel] [Real World Setting]

#3 Post by umineko » Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:01 am

A demo of the first chapter has been published on my itch.io page :mrgreen: ! This chapter doesn't feature any character sprites, as it is mostly there to set the general mood/tone of the novel and to give the player an idea of what kind of person the protagonist is. In short, you'll be viewing everything from their eyes!

Everything is in a draft state, and is most definitely NOT final! Feel free to leave feedback here, or on the itch.io page.
New Project (1) (1).png
https://umineko-chan.itch.io/lets-go

P.S. We're searching for an artist to draw our characters! If you know of anyone who can draw cute, moe characters with animal ears/tails, give me a ring!

umineko
Regular

Re: Ikimashou! [Friendship] [Slice-of-Life] [Adventure/Travel] [Real World Setting]

#4 Post by umineko » Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:47 am

The game's been looking real sus lately...

I'm in the process of adding sprites to the game, with amogus (yes) being the placeholder image. I'm very eager to recruit an artist who can draw cute & moe characters with animal ears/tails :wink:

One quick question for you all, should I release Chapter 2, which does have character sprites (albeit rather sussy at the moment), immediately? Or perhaps hold off on releasing it until actual sprites are in place?
Attachments
screenshot0017.png
screenshot0015.png

umineko
Regular

#5 Post by umineko » Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:57 am

Updated the page with some WIP character info and Vancouver's story! I am making concept art using V-Katsu, but I'm still searching for an artist to draw my characters!

Yes, I'm setting a really high standard for my visual novel. This'll take quite some time to develop, but rest assured! I'm working hard!
Attachments
New_Project.png
Taya *accidentally* throws a foam shuriken at Zinnia while Minori watches hopelessly
Last edited by umineko on Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

umineko
Regular

Re: Ikimashou! [Friendship][Slice-of-Life][Adventure][Real World Setting]

#6 Post by umineko » Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:13 am

Hotfix out! Here are some of the features:

- Zinnia (The protagonist) now voices User Interface interactions! The characters will generally remain silent until Chapter 5, however.
- Fixed some non-working links in the About section
- Added Skip and Auto mode indicators
- Lots more backgrounds in the game's files! These aren't visible yet as they will appear in later chapters, but I will include some of them below.
- Slightly more content in Chapter 1
- Something secret... I suggest you slam your face into your computer's keyboard to find out! Wait, that doesn't make it very secret-ish...

Support & download the journey here:
https://umineko-chan.itch.io/lets-go

Our developer (Bagel Poutine) has a website now! Check it out here:
https://bagel.mystrikingly.com/
Attachments
STMSTOP2.png
nice bus stop
TORONTO_GREATHALL.png
yippee we reached toronto
MONTREAL_METROJEANDRAPEAU.png
metro station in the middle of a park
CLASSROOM.png
yucky classroom
TORONTO_UNIONSTATIONNIGHT2.png
nightfall in toronto
MONTREAL_FALL2.png
regular fall in montreal
CHIYOMI_ROOM2.png
chiyomi's room (nice plushies)

umineko
Regular

#7 Post by umineko » Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:30 pm

Some progress this week:

Wrote some more dialogue, mostly for the chapters in Toronto.

I've made even more backgrounds! There'll be more than 100 in the finished product!

I'd like to share our novel's OP/ED songs, タイフーンパレード (Typhoon Parade) & 流星コネクト (Meteor Connect)!

Big thanks to Losstime Life for these songs! https://www.losstime-life.com/

I'm also making the OP/ED movies! Man, I'm doing everything here... We really need a character artist...
cMDJV95uyJBZ.png
Attachments
VANCOUVER_PARKCAR.png
VANCOUVER_VCVR.png

umineko
Regular

#8 Post by umineko » Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:49 am

Frequently asked questions???

I've been asked some questions (both by others and by myself) over the course of development, thought it would be nice to share the answers to some of them below.

Once you finish the game, will it be free or paid?
I plan on releasing both a free and paid version. The paid version would contain extra stuff such as CG/BG galleries, scenes, a replay room, etc...
Are there going to be h-scenes (adult content)?
No! Never!!! The fluffiest you'll get is the health teacher talking about periods and the characters sleeping in the same bed. Nothing else. I literally can't place adult content due to my music/sfx composers disallowing use of their works in R18 content. Besides, I want to market my game to a wider audience.
How old is Zinnia?
We're not sure. Maybe take a look at Minori & Taya's concept art and take a guess.
What are you using to make the backgrounds?
I use Adobe Photoshop. The photographs are sourced from Creative Commons images and my own photographs.
Minori is cute!
damn right she is. Wait till we find an artist...
Render-2021-11-14-16-52-02.png

umineko
Regular

#9 Post by umineko » Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:13 am

What's this? My photobashing skills on photographs of Japan, rather than Canada? Yes! And it'll be part of the story, too!

In the story, Chiyomi lives in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. Her hometown is Kariya, Aichi, Japan. What do those two cities have in common?

If you answered: "They're sister cities", you're correct! This will play an integral part of the later chapters. This is also a fantastic way to present the friendship between these two cities!

https://www.mississauga.ca/our-organiza ... ster-city/

https://www.city.kariya.lg.jp/shisei/pr ... 04375.html
Attachments
unknown.png
KARIYA_CITYMUSEUM4.png

umineko
Regular

#10 Post by umineko » Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:49 am

Updated our circle's website again! Now, you can download some of the backgrounds featured in Ikimashou!

https://bagel.mystrikingly.com/
https://poutine.mystrikingly.com/ (Direct)

Use them in your game! Use them as your profile banner! Use them as your desktop background! Just please be sure to follow the terms of the license! This includes crediting me (umineko-chan) and the photographer whenever possible.
Attachments
BAGEL POUTINE.png

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#11 Post by Zelan » Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:31 am

I'm a little confused as to why the game's title is in Japanese and features Japanese (but not English or French) voice acting when it's set in Canada. Obviously you have some characters who are Japanese, but otherwise it just seems..... idk, misleading isn't the right word and I can't figure out what is, but it's a little odd to me.

Regarding your search for an artist, have you tried posting in the Recruitment and Services Offered section of the forum?

umineko
Regular

#12 Post by umineko » Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:23 am

Zelan wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:31 am
I'm a little confused as to why the game's title is in Japanese and features Japanese (but not English or French) voice acting when it's set in Canada. Obviously you have some characters who are Japanese, but otherwise it just seems..... idk, misleading isn't the right word and I can't figure out what is, but it's a little odd to me.

Regarding your search for an artist, have you tried posting in the Recruitment and Services Offered section of the forum?
Thanks for your feedback! I'll give my explanation regarding your concerns here:

Yes, I am not seeking English voice talent as I've gotten a good roundup of Japanese voice talent that fit my visions of the characters very well. The novel has anime-esque backgrounds in a different, Western setting, cute characters, and essentially a very soft and fluffy story that is light on the soul & unique! Combined with a pretty swell Canadian otaku fanbase as potential customers, this will surely be a breakthrough in the OELVN market! I am also planning Japanese translations, with the voiced portions already being translated as of now.

I am still holding off on hiring an artist as I want to gather a big talent pool that suits my needs and budget. Thanks for suggesting that I post there, though :D

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#13 Post by Zelan » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:53 am

Makes sense, best of luck with your project!

(The Recruitment and Services Offered does have sections for people who are looking for volunteer team members rather than hiring, if I'm understanding your meaning correctly.)

umineko
Regular

#14 Post by umineko » Sun May 01, 2022 5:22 am

Worked on the trailer, lots of stuff is missing but it's coming together now! The song fits soooooo well, too!

umineko
Regular

#15 Post by umineko » Fri May 20, 2022 4:57 am

Some doings this month...

Updated the game's Renpy version 7.4.11! I will be releasing the updated version soon, along with more chapters!
screenshot0024.png
Made more backgrounds, mostly of indoor areas.
OTTAWA_TREMBLAY.png
RICHMOND_ABERDEEN2.png
OTTAWA_TRAINSTATION.png
KARIYA_HIGHWAYOASIS.png
Also improved my character-making skills, and I'm now experimenting with making sprites out of my characters. Not sure what their names are yet, or what they do. They're super cute, though! Despite this, I am still looking for an artist to draw my characters.
Attachments
CAT.png