We Are Bonded Kin [GxG][Dark][Tragedy][Fantasy]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
ChangeOfHeart

We Are Bonded Kin [GxG][Dark][Tragedy][Fantasy]

#1 Post by ChangeOfHeart »

"๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ..."

"...๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜น.

๐˜ˆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด.

๐˜ˆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ...๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.

Short Summary:

In an ancient village that traditionally holds childhood friendships as one of the highest and revered bonds, your childhood friend Sage is then cast under a witch's dark curse that takes over her life and changes her for the worse... can you break this curse in this test of bonds and bring Sage home, or will it tear your friendship and love apart?

Characters:

Protagonist:

Thรฉa: A young woman who lives in a rural village.

Romantic/Friendly Interest:

Sage: Thรฉa's childhood best friend and potential romantic interest, she likes to practice her archery at the outskirts of the village and being with Thรฉa.

Witch: There's a rumor in the village of a witch who likes to appear near the secluded mountains of the village.

Hunter: One of the members of the village's archery alliance.

Content Warnings:
Depression, jump scares (there is only two so far), trauma

Progress:
Story Plot: 100%
Writing: 80%
Coding: 50%
Art: 30%
Music: 80%
GUI: 0% (Will be last to complete)

Goals:
1 CG (I want more than one)
1 Route (I have two more routes I want to implement but idk yet)
3 Mini Games (2/3)
~
My Thoughts: This VN was meant for NanoReno2022, but I never got to finish. It's also my first time putting a VN together as a whole, so there's a lot for me to learn, not just with coding but with writing/storytelling as well. This VN was inspired by many fairytales and other VNs. *edit: Also, although this VN is tagged as tragedy, it's meant to have a happy ending.

papillon
Arbiter of the Internets
Completed: lots; see website!
Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
Organization: Hanako Games
Tumblr: hanakogames

Re: We Are Bonded Kin [GxG][Dark][Tragedy][Fantasy]

#2 Post by papillon »

always up for suffering with a happy ending, good luck!