[Kickstarter]Tales From The Under-Realm: After Midnight, a fantasy dark/gothic horror yuri dating sim

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
jack_norton
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: Too many! See my homepage
Projects: A lot! See www.winterwolves.com
Tumblr: winterwolvesgames

[Kickstarter]Tales From The Under-Realm: After Midnight, a fantasy dark/gothic horror yuri dating sim

#1 Post by jack_norton »

Official KS page:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wi ... r-midnight

Description
We're happy to announce a new Kickstarter! It's the new game in the Tales From The Under-Realm series, called "After Midnight".

This time, the game takes the form of a murder-mystery. Indeed, the Nameless God will peek into the past of a young guard of the city of Lothark, under the command of Captain Samael.

A series of murders will hit the town, all happening after midnight. Will our protagonist be one of the victim? How did she die?

You'll be able to customize the character name and also the skin color and hair (it's a stretch goal but should be possible).

Once again there will be two different love interests: Tara, the protagonist's childhood friend and fellow guard, or Cynthia, the mysterious newcomer from Dingirra.
While it will be always possible to reach an happy ending with your love interest, the story will be even darker than Hazel, with many possible character deaths.

If you like the idea, visit the official Kickstarter page to know more:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wi ... r-midnight
follow me on Image Image Image
computer games

jack_norton
Lemma-Class Veteran

Re: [Kickstarter]Tales From The Under-Realm: After Midnight, a fantasy dark/gothic horror yuri dating sim

#2 Post by jack_norton »

The game is funded but there are still some interesting stretch goals to reach.
I've also uploaded the trailer, is rather long compared to my usual but I tried to make it more "cinematic":
computer games

jack_norton
Lemma-Class Veteran

Re: [Kickstarter]Tales From The Under-Realm: After Midnight, a fantasy dark/gothic horror yuri dating sim

#3 Post by jack_norton »

computer games