Dear Mom: My Letter to You [KICKSTARTER LIVE] [Dating Sim] [Yuri/GxG] [Romance] [Slice of Life] [Demo v1.5]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Mangoku418
Projects: Dear Mom: My Letter to You
itch: mangoku418

Dear Mom: My Letter to You [KICKSTARTER LIVE] [Dating Sim] [Yuri/GxG] [Romance] [Slice of Life] [Demo v1.5]

#1 Post by Mangoku418 »

A heartwarming dating sim that explores how connections can help heal emotional wounds from loss, grief, and depression.

Try the demo! Steam Page | Itch Page
Follow us on Social Media! Our Twitter | Our Discord

Our Kickstarter is now LIVE! It would mean a lot if you could back the project or spread the word! Thank you!

"Dear Mom: My Letter to You" is a yuri dating sim that offers a story-rich narrative, taking a slice-of-life approach to the genre to develop a more thorough understanding of character relationships. Play the role of Ayame Kawasaki, a spirited girl who has been reclusive for the past year, following a tragic and traumatic incident involving her late mother. Blaming herself for the event, she isolated herself from her loved ones. Today, she steps out to begin her life anew, repeating her second year at Yamada Hoshi High School. Embark on an emotional journey of loss, redemption, and the bonds that will blossom into meaningful connections, or even love.

Image Female Protagonist & 4 romanceable characters, each with their own unique personalities and story arcs!

Image Heartwarming narrative that explores the meaning of friendship, love, family loss, and self-improvement!

Image Point-and-Click adventure where you can navigate to various areas of interest, engage in activities, and interact with characters!

Image Choices and Stats system that impact the events of the story!

Image Partial Voice Acting!

Image Diary-style Interface to capture the feeling of recording life's moments!

Try the demo! Steam Page | Itch Page

Follow us on Social Media! Our Twitter

Any comments or feedback is much appreciated! Thank you for visiting!
Last edited by Mangoku418 on Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mangoku418

Re: Dear Mom: My Letter to You [Dating Sim] [Yuri/GxG] [Romance] [Slice of Life] [Demo v1.5] [Kickstarter Soon]

#2 Post by Mangoku418 »

Checked my laptop this afternoon to realize that all the image links were broken. 0_0
They should be fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Mangoku418

Re: Dear Mom: My Letter to You [KICKSTARTER SOON] [Dating Sim] [Yuri/GxG] [Romance] [Slice of Life] [Demo v1.5]

#3 Post by Mangoku418 »

Update: The Kickstarter for Dear Mom will officially go live on Wednesday, November 16th! It would mean a lot if you could spread the word to everyone. The first day of the campaign is very important in getting this project funded. Thank you!

Mangoku418

Re: Dear Mom: My Letter to You [KICKSTARTER LIVE] [Dating Sim] [Yuri/GxG] [Romance] [Slice of Life] [Demo v1.5]

#4 Post by Mangoku418 »

The time has come at last! The relaunch for Dear Mom: My Letter to You is now LIVE! We've been working hard on this project for a long time, and it would mean a lot if you could back the project or spread the word to everyone.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ma ... r-to-you-0

And if you have a Twitter account, I greatly encourage you to share/retweet the original post for visibility. The first days of the campaign are super important; every little help can make a difference.

https://twitter.com/DearMomVN/status/15 ... 1570857986
Thank you so much for your time, and let's make this happen! 🔥