Leona [Dark][Horror][Magical Girlfriend Gone Wrong][BxG][Multi-Route][

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
wenki_cai
Tumblr: wenkicai
Discord: Wendy#0566

Leona [Dark][Horror][Magical Girlfriend Gone Wrong][BxG][Multi-Route][

#1 Post by wenki_cai »

Intro
Fletcher is his high school's most talented musician, a clarinetist with great skill. Behind his skill is a well-known obsessive work ethic, taking as many hours as possible to practice and hone his craft. This work ethic hides a darker secret though: it is one of the few ways he is able to dispel his violent fears that cloud his mind.
One day, after attempting to 'manifest' his goals and desires, a mysterious and beautiful girl named Leona appears in his bedroom, with seemingly no memory or desires for anything, except him. Who is this girl? Where did she come from?
In addition to Leona is another girl named Lacey. Lacey is a hard worker, but is somewhat plain-looking girl. For some reason, she seems to feel weird about Leona's presence. Is she just jealous? Or is there something more?
Project Info
Hey all! Long time since I've ever posted here, but I wanted to announce that I'm actively working on a VN project called Leona. This project will probably be around medium-length read time and feature multiple endings.
As the tags note, this is a dark VN featuring two girls whose paths you can follow. It will involve violent imagery and gore, as well as generally unsettling imagery and character behavior.
This thread will serve as a general progress thread, as well as for discussion and questions I might have.
Current Project Status
Currently, this project is in fairly early development. A good chunk of Act 1 is written, along with some other bits that I've been writing to get a better idea of the characters and how they act. As for artwork, I've been working on the character designs:
I think my current goal is to make an Act 1 demo to make sure I can Ren'Py well, especially since I plan on using Live2D (don't worry! I'm only doing two characters with sprites). If anyone has any good examples of Ren'Py games that use Live2D, please let me know! Seeing examples is really helpful for me!
Thanks for your time, hope to update on progress regularly!