WIP Shugojin! GxB [New DEMO! 4/13]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
RemnantDream
Veteran
Projects: Pickles and Strawberries

Re: WIP Shugojin! GxB [New DEMO! 4/13]

#211 Post by RemnantDream »

Akatsuki is adorable <33 He's my favorite ^^

Snowflower
Bishie Fangirl
Completed: Idol Crush
Projects: Shugojin!, RockRobin (openmodewriter), your highness
Soundcloud: jenna-yeon

#212 Post by Snowflower »

OtomeWeekend wrote:thanks as well X3 Btw, do you accept fanarts??? XDD Cause I'm graving myself to post one *and i don't want to get bombed for vandalizing if you don't want to.... :D
:O
THAT. WOULD. BE. AMAZING!

Celestie wrote:Happy Birthday!!!! *throws confetti* (Yay, first oral exam done over here~)
yay~~

RemnantDream wrote:Akatsuki is adorable <33 He's my favorite ^^
:3
Completed: Idol Crush | WIP: your highness | Hiatus: Shugojin!| Follow Me on Twitter | Subscribe to YouTube
your highness @ 102k as of 2/13

Darkmoonfire
Regular
Completed: Christmas Project
Organization: Lunarescent Wings
Tumblr: darkmoonfire

#213 Post by Darkmoonfire »

This game looks great, I'm looking forward to playing the full game. I don't have anything to say about the demo that hasn't been already mentioned. My favorite guys are Daisuke and Seto.

Snowflower
Bishie Fangirl

#214 Post by Snowflower »

Just a question for everyone...

Should I add some overall conflict, besides the Shinigami? Like an internal conflict between the Spirits or something...?

Darkmoonfire wrote:This game looks great, I'm looking forward to playing the full game. I don't have anything to say about the demo that hasn't been already mentioned. My favorite guys are Daisuke and Seto.
thank you for looking forward to the game :3
& yuppppp Daisuke and Seto are two cool dudes XD
Completed: Idol Crush | WIP: your highness | Hiatus: Shugojin!| Follow Me on Twitter | Subscribe to YouTube

RemnantDream
Veteran

#215 Post by RemnantDream »

Snowflower wrote:Just a question for everyone...

Should I add some overall conflict, besides the Shinigami? Like an internal conflict between the Spirits or something...?
Jealousy is always interesting xD Have them fight over her. I love that. But that's just me.

selenity136
Regular

#216 Post by selenity136 »

That would be awesome and unique. But it might be tedious as a writer wouldn't it?

maypaymusic
Regular

#217 Post by maypaymusic »

omgosh!! jealousy will be perfect :D between akatsuki and seto *drools* though I think seto might be one of those 'I don't care' types when it comes to jealousy...xD but it would be good :) though it'll take more writing xD
♥Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know, Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears...♥

Snowflower
Bishie Fangirl

#218 Post by Snowflower »

That would be a really cool plot point... But yeah, it might take a little bit longer to write them all, not to mention I have to think about who'd be jealous of who.

RemnantDream
Veteran

#219 Post by RemnantDream »

Snowflower wrote:That would be a really cool plot point... But yeah, it might take a little bit longer to write them all, not to mention I have to think about who'd be jealous of who.
Jealousy is always one point I'm sure to add in everything I write. Just cause it entertains me.

It'd be really interesting if Ren got jealous of how well Aiko(I forget her other name) gets along with the others because she's pretending to be his sister :o Though I think Daisuke would be interesting if he were horribly jealous because he seems to be like I-really-don't-give-a-fuck-about-you. Then he's just... don't touch her *glare* xD And of course, Akatsuki is already hot-headed.

Maybe Aiko could get along really well with one guys as friends. Maybe Seto, since he's distant to everyone else. And the other guys are jealous of him. I dunno, I just like brainstorming. But this is your game so you can just ignore everything I say xD

On a side note..every time I read the name "Akatsuki" I think of Naruto Shippuden xD But all the Akatsuki members are my favorite which only makes me like your Akatsuki even more.

Snowflower
Bishie Fangirl

#220 Post by Snowflower »

RemnantDream wrote:It'd be really interesting if Ren got jealous of how well Aiko(I forget her other name) gets along with the others because she's pretending to be his sister :o Though I think Daisuke would be interesting if he were horribly jealous because he seems to be like I-really-don't-give-a-fuck-about-you. Then he's just... don't touch her *glare* xD And of course, Akatsuki is already hot-headed.
OWAH! I think the whole Ren and Daisuke plot point. I might even work with that when I'm working on their scripts at that point. As for Akatsuki, I kind of have a point where he shows that he doesn't like Aiko/Yuki hanging out with Seto since he doesn't like Seto.

RemnantDream wrote:Maybe Aiko could get along really well with one guys as friends. Maybe Seto, since he's distant to everyone else. And the other guys are jealous of him. I dunno, I just like brainstorming. But this is your game so you can just ignore everything I say xD
Beautiful.

RemnantDream wrote:On a side note..every time I read the name "Akatsuki" I think of Naruto Shippuden xD But all the Akatsuki members are my favorite which only makes me like your Akatsuki even more.
:O I never connected that part. I just named Akatsuki after Akatsui Kain from Vampire Knight. :3

RemnantDream
Veteran

#221 Post by RemnantDream »

Snowflower wrote:
RemnantDream wrote:It'd be really interesting if Ren got jealous of how well Aiko(I forget her other name) gets along with the others because she's pretending to be his sister :o Though I think Daisuke would be interesting if he were horribly jealous because he seems to be like I-really-don't-give-a-fuck-about-you. Then he's just... don't touch her *glare* xD And of course, Akatsuki is already hot-headed.
OWAH! I think the whole Ren and Daisuke plot point. I might even work with that when I'm working on their scripts at that point. As for Akatsuki, I kind of have a point where he shows that he doesn't like Aiko/Yuki hanging out with Seto since he doesn't like Seto.
Oohh, I'm already looking forward to it :D Just let me know if you ever need any help with anything and I'll be glad to lend a hand ^^

Snowflower wrote:
RemnantDream wrote:Maybe Aiko could get along really well with one guys as friends. Maybe Seto, since he's distant to everyone else. And the other guys are jealous of him. I dunno, I just like brainstorming. But this is your game so you can just ignore everything I say xD
Beautiful.
:3

Snowflower wrote:
RemnantDream wrote:On a side note..every time I read the name "Akatsuki" I think of Naruto Shippuden xD But all the Akatsuki members are my favorite which only makes me like your Akatsuki even more.
:O I never connected that part. I just named Akatsuki after Akatsui Kain from Vampire Knight. :3
Oh I forgot about him xD I kinda stopped watching Vampire Knight cause I got too busy -_-

Celestie
Veteran

#222 Post by Celestie »

Snowflower wrote:
...seriously, while I didn't make the connection with Naruto's Akatsuki I also didn't think of Vampire Knight because Kain and Akatsuki of this VN...seem to be totally different types of characters (sorry, didn't paly teh demo, it would make me demand for moer and I don't want to come to this thread annoying you)...I just thought you chose teh name because it awesomely means 'dawn' or something xD

Useless opinion insert is kinda useless xD
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*

Snowflower
Bishie Fangirl

#223 Post by Snowflower »

Well, Akatsuki is actually my 2nd favorite character after Zero, and if you watch the anime for Vampire Knight, Akatsuki's vampire power somewhat involves fire :3

Originally I had a different name for Akatsuki, but after thinking it through and finding out the meaning, I used Kain's name. But yes, it's true that their personalities are wayy different.

maypaymusic
Regular

#224 Post by maypaymusic »

OMG!! a OMGWTF ending :D haha where all the guys are madly in love with her and fully jealous of each other...I love those endings...*drools* so unrealistic but cute HAHAHA :P

and I just realized now that akatsuki was in vampire knight xD and I call myself an avid fan...I guess I just focus mostly on kaname, zero and aidou sempai xD
♥Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know, Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears...♥

Celestie
Veteran

#225 Post by Celestie »

Noooo, Ichijou Takuma needs more love~

Ahh, I see the connection between both Akatsukis now~ It fits this Akatsuki's design well, fire, I mean :3
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*