My name is ----- [a dog's life]

Forum rules
If a game has an existing topic, post there, rather than creating a new topic.
Star
Projects: KN [Living Fairytale]

Re: My name is ----- [a dog's life]

#61 Post by Star »

Aww! The art is cute! I'm looking forward to this game. ^^

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Eternal Memories, plot bunnies that won't die.
Organization: HellPanda Studios

#62 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

The artwork is very nice and I can feel my heart melting. I suppose I'm going to have to stalk this... Ack! So CUTE!!!!!
(All projects currently on a hiatus of sorts. I blame life.)
Tsundere VN
Not really checking the forums any more due to time constraints, so if you want to contact me, PM. I'll get a notification and log in. :mrgreen:
Also, I've been hit and run posting, which means I don't see many replies. If you want to respond to something I've said, also feel free to PM me.

NOTE: if you've got questions about vnovel or things like that, it's Leon that you should be contacting. Leon's been pretty much handling everything, but due to various reasons, I've had to withdraw entirely.

misamane
Regular

#63 Post by misamane »

YOU ARE GOING TO KILL ME WITH ALL THIS CUTENESS OH MY GOD ;_______;
I love dogs eeeeeeeeeeeeeee SO CUTE
Okay I'm calm. No but seriously this looks good! Not very often you get a VN from a dogs perspective so this could be interesting c:
-stalks thread-
Careful what you do, ‘cause God is watching your every move. Hold my hand in the dark street, for if you do I know that I’ll be safe. Even if I’m far away and alone, I can be sure that you’ll find me there, this I know. You draw me close for a while, so quiet. You tell me everything. If I forget what you say, then you’d come to me, and tell me again. Yes you’d tell me once again. But what happens when I know it all, then what should I do after that? What then?

Part of the huge LSF project: LemmaTV: Television that watches you!