(P)lanets 2 [GxB] [Sci-Fi School Life]

Forum rules
If a game has an existing topic, post there, rather than creating a new topic.
xSamChan
Regular

#1 Post by xSamChan »

I can't waiitt QuQ!
And I see you've changed Ren's outfit, (i think . .)
I like it better than last time -u-

[ What do you like about the outfit? Unless you elaborate a bit, this sort of post is better for the Player Chat section. - PyTom ]

mangalover45
Projects: Monochrome World

Re: (P)lanets 2 [GxB] [Sci-Fi School Life]

#2 Post by mangalover45 »

i like ur game! it good!

MelonCandy
Regular
Projects: The Crystal Conquest (GxB, VN)

#3 Post by MelonCandy »

I've played your first game and really liked it! <3

You've given me inspiration to make my own VN game :D

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#4 Post by Cain0425 »

can you date the brother in the game he looks really hot lol

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks
Completed: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended
Projects: Circum[N]avigate

#5 Post by teacup »

Thanks for the comments ^-^
Lol no, you can't date Ren.
You can get a non-romantic ending with him though. :P

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#6 Post by Cain0425 »

teacup wrote:Thanks for the comments ^-^
Lol no, you can't date Ren.
You can get a non-romantic ending with him though. :P
that good to know can't wait

Nanatsun

#7 Post by Nanatsun »

Mostly replying to things in the demo thread, but none of it is really constructive, so I figure it belongs in player chat.

:| Just passive, but why do even people who want to see incest paths say things like "I know it's wrong, but--"? Shouldn't they be the supporters of such things? ... Gah, and I almost went on a rant about the Westermarck effect.

... Pafe is adorable and the first thing that came to mind was "Can I romance her?" lol I think I might end up liking her more than Yusa.

I actually had a dream about the demo last night. It started with a prologue with Marin in a traditional Japanese home with a garden. She was talking to some old people and the boys from the first game were all staying in their assigned rooms at this place. Everyone referred to her boyfriend vaguely so it could have been any of the boys, but there was then a choice of which turn to take in the hallways. Which way you went decided whose room you went to and therefore which was her boyfriend. Only Kaius' was completely done with a CG, Lucan's had a "Coming soon" message and Ryuu was only partially finished with messages like "CG goes here." Then after that prologue, it was supposed to fade into Rinko's start.
o_o And then there was a huge debate about the music for the game and someone was demanding Teacup compose the music herself. She responded with pretty much "lol (●´▽`●) no"
And then it was suddenly a mod for Ocarina of Time. So many skulltulas it almost made the thing crash and the character's mouth was like an ant-eater. D: I have no idea what the heck that was all about. And when everyone asked, she responded "(〃▽〃) I'm working on it." Yes, with that emoticon.

I'm suddenly interested in the casual wear, though. I wanna help with that somehow D: but I wouldn't know how.

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks
Completed: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended
Projects: Circum[N]avigate

#8 Post by teacup »

Nanatsun wrote:Mostly replying to things in the demo thread, but none of it is really constructive, so I figure it belongs in player chat.

:| Just passive, but why do even people who want to see incest paths say things like "I know it's wrong, but--"? Shouldn't they be the supporters of such things? ... Gah, and I almost went on a rant about the Westermarck effect.
Haha I don't really know ^^;;
I think it may be that the whole 'forbidden love' thing may be appealing in anime/fiction, but in real life, not so much, which is why they may not support it. I don't get it either though honestly XD
Nanatsun wrote: I actually had a dream about the demo last night. It started with a prologue with Marin in a traditional Japanese home with a garden. She was talking to some old people and the boys from the first game were all staying in their assigned rooms at this place. Everyone referred to her boyfriend vaguely so it could have been any of the boys, but there was then a choice of which turn to take in the hallways. Which way you went decided whose room you went to and therefore which was her boyfriend. Only Kaius' was completely done with a CG, Lucan's had a "Coming soon" message and Ryuu was only partially finished with messages like "CG goes here." Then after that prologue, it was supposed to fade into Rinko's start.
o_o And then there was a huge debate about the music for the game and someone was demanding Teacup compose the music herself. She responded with pretty much "lol (●´▽`●) no"
And then it was suddenly a mod for Ocarina of Time. So many skulltulas it almost made the thing crash and the character's mouth was like an ant-eater. D: I have no idea what the heck that was all about. And when everyone asked, she responded "(〃▽〃) I'm working on it." Yes, with that emoticon.

I'm suddenly interested in the casual wear, though. I wanna help with that somehow D: but I wouldn't know how.
Y-you really had a dream like that?! XD I lol'd at my responses, mostly cause that's probably something I'd actually type, LOL. I wish I had your imagination! I can never remember my dreams, especially with that much detail, but from what I remember they aren't nearly that interesting lol.
Mm yeah, I'd really appreciate some help with the casual clothes (´・ω・`) I've found references from online Korean/Japanese fashion magazines but for some reason they don't come across as well once I draw them on the guys, they just look awkward XD;