Eternal Memories: Proofreading and Testing Thread v 0.5

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Eternal Memories, plot bunnies that won't die.
Organization: HellPanda Studios

Re: Eternal Memories: Proofreading and Testing Thread v 0.4

#16 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

I'm releasing the new demo now. :D
I'll include the link for that then. I'm uploading as we speak!
Edit: Uploaded! There's a bit more content and I got rid of the stupid opener (hopefully the new one is less stupid :lol: )
Please use the new version as there are significant changes (so proofing the old version won't be very helpful)
I hope I added the rpy file correctly :lol:
(All projects currently on a hiatus of sorts. I blame life.)
Tsundere VN
Not really checking the forums any more due to time constraints, so if you want to contact me, PM. I'll get a notification and log in. :mrgreen:
Also, I've been hit and run posting, which means I don't see many replies. If you want to respond to something I've said, also feel free to PM me.

NOTE: if you've got questions about vnovel or things like that, it's Leon that you should be contacting. Leon's been pretty much handling everything, but due to various reasons, I've had to withdraw entirely.

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran

Re: Eternal Memories: Proofreading and Testing Thread v 0.5

#17 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

Hey, guys. After I release v 0.6 (which will take significantly longer than the other ones) I'm going to stop posting updates online. I will PM you proofreaders the links to a current rpy file and I'll update the original post to show what version is current (so that you can request a link to it via PM). I'm actually looking to make this project a little more private. This is because I want the next real release after v 0.6 to be a demo with actual art (I intend to look for artists this summer).
Tsundere VN
Not really checking the forums any more due to time constraints, so if you want to contact me, PM. I'll get a notification and log in. :mrgreen:
Also, I've been hit and run posting, which means I don't see many replies. If you want to respond to something I've said, also feel free to PM me.

NOTE: if you've got questions about vnovel or things like that, it's Leon that you should be contacting. Leon's been pretty much handling everything, but due to various reasons, I've had to withdraw entirely.

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran

#18 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

No update for this yet, but I started another project to work on in addition to this one. If you guys are interested, the test thread for that one is here: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 45&t=13483

The game is written in a different style and is not all ages like Eternal Memories is.

The differing styles should help me stay fresh feeling while I write, because I'll be able to alternate between writing the games (I am not dropping Eternal Memories).
Tsundere VN

Celestine
Veteran

#19 Post by Celestine »

MMM how about

"I swear if that rock had any water in it, she would have squeezed it out by how tightly she's gripping it."

or
" I swear by how tightly she's gripping that rock if there were any water absorbed in it, she would have squeezed it out already."

By the way where is your proof reading thread. I'd like to take a look at the script and take a crack at it if you don't mind. I'd try clicking on the links but it just brought me around in a lost circle.

I know they give off two different expressions on how to say it but
I couldn't think of any way to put it since I don't know what the original line said itself. I hope one of those lines helped though.
Iratherbeweird,thencalledstrange.
MydadtaughtmeinLifeEverything[/i]has consequences.Good and Bad actions/decision.

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran

#20 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

Ah, I'm not looking for proofreaders any more. Thanks for your interest though. :mrgreen:
Tsundere VN