The Keeper Mini Games -CLOSED

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

The Keeper Mini Games -CLOSED

#1 Post by 15385bic »

Compiled the collection of mini games that Corynth (my partner and programmer) has made that would feature in our VN - "the keeper"

Some still don't have images for the game buttons etc but hopefully you will get the gist of what each game is like and be able to give us some helpful advice in which we can improve these games

CONTROLS

1) magic games 1 and 2...and magic game mouse <--we're not sure which is better - please give us your opinion (<--Glitchy. it just seems to re-loop and not end @_@)

AIM - is to get the red light to hit the blue
up/down increases the speed at which the red spark ball will shoot out. Left/right is the direction in which it will shoot. Space - will shoot

the magic (mouse) allows you to controll the ball with a mouse

2) swimming

click on the buttons when they flash speed up. You will get hit by a wave when you click slow down when you are moving.

3) Assisting (has shapes instead of chibi's calling out items taht they want/need <-- i think ^^')

items are named on the side and you have to quickly drag the shapes/colours over before they swicth

4) Cleaning

items which are rubbish you click. Dont click items that are not rubbish. eg school stuff

5) REFLEX

letters appear and you have to type them on your keyboard

6) BOUNCE (I want to shoot bullets at this game. 100% fail rate! corynth make it easier! <-- you are the only one i know who scores! QAQ - i want to be able to play Lee's route)

pick up the ball and try throwing it. it will hopefully bounce many times for you

7) REMEDIAL

puzzel, right click to rotate and click and drag over to the white canvas to make a picture

8) Remedial 2

match the cards (one day will have pictures of the characters etc)

Because the engine is Novelty DIRECTX9 is required to play it(if you've got 10 or higher you can still install 9 because they work independantly of each other). You can either download the latest redist or (if you already have DIRECTX9, don't want to download the entire redist and you get this error:"The program can't start because d3dx9_37.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.") you can download d3dx9_37.dll and place it in the game folder

Link for the redist:http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... laylang=en

closed for now
Last edited by 15385bic on Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Midi
Regular
Projects: Limerick Castle

Re: The Keeper Mini Games - need beta testers*

#2 Post by Midi »

I'll play around with it. Not tonight though, but I shall~

15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

#3 Post by 15385bic »

Midi wrote:I'll play around with it. Not tonight though, but I shall~
take your time =D
they're very short ugly mini-games for now, and are mainly for stat raising, so there's not much in each ^^'
and ideas/help would be great =3
Last edited by 15385bic on Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Midi
Regular
Projects: Limerick Castle

#4 Post by Midi »

15385bic wrote:take your time =D
there're very short ugly mini-games for now, and are mainly for stat raising, so there's not much in each ^^'

Ah, it actually won't run o-o

15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

#5 Post by 15385bic »

Midi wrote:
15385bic wrote:take your time =D
there're very short ugly mini-games for now, and are mainly for stat raising, so there's not much in each ^^'

Ah, it actually won't run o-o
Did u try installing the directx9. Link is above the game file link. U need it to run novelty games