The Forest Mystery

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
RenesiaGames

The Forest Mystery

#1 Post by RenesiaGames »

ANNOUNCEMENT : Sorry, guys, I think I can't continue this project due to complicated matters. Thank you for all people who have downloaded, played, supported, or gave comment to the game. Hopefully we will meet again on next project in better circumstance. Have a good day! :)

PS : Sorry, I have deleted the demo game due to the decision to not continue it. If you have any suggestion/comment either about the game or anything, just drop it here. Thank you :)
Last edited by RenesiaGames on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

Re: The Forest Mystery (Demo) (Fantasy/Mystery)

#2 Post by Ran08 »

Downloaded. :) I'll tell you what I think when I finish. =)

RenesiaGames

#3 Post by RenesiaGames »

Ran08 wrote:Downloaded. :) I'll tell you what I think when I finish. =)
Thank you for downloading it :)
I'll be waiting for your response :)
Last edited by RenesiaGames on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wanderer
Organization: Orange Toad Studios

Re: The Forest Mystery (Demo) (Fantasy/Mystery)

#4 Post by Wanderer »

Well, as I start to play the game, I find it a bit annoying that some parts do not have a period. The music is a little blaring too; but these are little nitpicky things. I'll continue playing it and see if can come up with anything more advice-worthy.

I also noticed a grammatical error: "If you have to take care of something of regarding of school's document..." (When one the tour of the school)...I think it should be something along the lines of; 'If you have to take care of something regarding a school's document..."
Another typo (same part of the game): "That's in international standart". It should be 'That's an international standard."
There are minor other mistakes in grammar and spelling; my first serious suggestion would be to get a spell-checker of some sort. Whether this be a person or just copying text into a word document.
I do enjoy the ominous music when you first see the forest, however.

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

Re: The Forest Mystery

#5 Post by Ran08 »

I'm... quite disappointed that this was discontinued. :'(
Awwww, and I was looking forward to the answer behind the forest mystery as well. Bummer. I do hope you'll reuse the concept in another game. :)