Thanatos Contract Episode III Demo

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
Jintoki
Regular
Completed: Thanatos Contract: Episode I-III, XenoComi 1-4, KOS-MOS: Project Love
Projects: XenoComi (English)
Organization: Endless Finale Productions

Thanatos Contract Episode III Demo

#1 Post by Jintoki »

Teaser trailer: http://www.youtube.com/embed/m52qqQzUdX8

It's been awhile, but Thanatos Contract Episode III: Shiniablo at least has a demo out now: http://thanatoscontract.net/download.html

For those unfamiliar, Thanatos Contract is a series that focuses on three online friends who have met in real life...to prevent the assassination of one of the friend's twin brother. Episode III continues right after episode II ended and will be the final episode in the series.

And I think that's the best. I always remember what one member here said awhile ago: an episodic series like this really needs to keep pumping out consistently, lest the whole project loses steam. Which, I admit, it is my fault the series has sputtered like it has.

But anyway, if you find any glitches, spelling or grammar errors, let me know. I'd really like to change the text GUI, but I still need to program the rest of the nearly 40,000 word script.

And if you haven't tried the first two episodes, let me know if you give them a shot!

Sheridan
Regular
Completed: Tea & Sympathy, 51 cards

Re: Thanatos Contract Episode III Demo

#2 Post by Sheridan »

I really enjoyed the first two episodes, and I'm glad to see this is finally getting continued! Will download and play it as soon as I get a chance.

Jintoki
Regular
Completed: Thanatos Contract: Episode I-III, XenoComi 1-4, KOS-MOS: Project Love
Projects: XenoComi (English)
Organization: Endless Finale Productions

Re: Thanatos Contract Episode III Demo

#3 Post by Jintoki »

Thank you! I look forward to any feedback, whether positive or negative.