Conspiracy Demo

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
SilverSnow
Regular
Completed: Bus Stop, Before the Tale, White Book Complete Volume, See You, The Raven
Projects: Secrets...
Tumblr: stchematelier
itch: st-chem-atelier
Discord: SHatsuyuki#1452

Conspiracy Demo

#1 Post by SilverSnow »

After having a weird dream where a voice says that they're leaving your messed up wishes in your hands, the following day you get confessed by the two most popular "Princes" at your school; student council president Katsuo Shirokawa and basketball ace player Yuu Kuromori. Of course you could easily reject them, but you end up being good friends with both and start developing feelings. Just when the three of you finally get along well, you recieve a love letter and that's when things get complicated.

Demo Features:
❥Episode 1-3
❥2 Obtainable CGs
❥5 Demo Endings
Feedbacks and thoughts are well-accepted so please do not hesitate to speak out your mind °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °
Last edited by SilverSnow on Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Dre@_0re0

Re: Conspiracy Demo

#2 Post by Dre@_0re0 »

Hi~ I will be your first. 8)
Well anyway, I just want to say I play your demo out of curiosity or maybe because I heard it before, but somehow everything went more fast-paced then I thought or maybe that's what it was supposed to happen? But I'm going to take your word and speak my mind so.

Firstly, after playing the demo I just remember that you did this in 2013 which I applaud you on your motivation. I also decided to look at their bio and compared them to the character.
Katsuo, to me, didn't come off as a cool, mysterious type which I would love to see before he became a tsundere falling head over in love with the heroine.
Yuu is the same as always easygoing and though not much of a childlike but still lovable even when he fell in love with the heroine.
Riko...is just Riko, but I wonder if she is like, another love interest? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Jin and Mizuno I haven't seen or interact with them
but the boy I bump to might have been Jin maybe I don't know
In the end, the character I like most should be the mysterious voice. I just love the secret obtainable boy. :wink:

About the story, I felt that if two of the most popular persons at school suddenly confessed to the mc wouldn't it be weird? It just make me wonder if there be like a story behind it? Or is it because of a spell of some sort? But that's my question.

There are also cases of grammar misuse and misspelling, but not enough to get distracted and I laugh at this one music piece that at first got me confused thinking that their I'm hearing voices in there until it loop itself. Overall, it was nice for a short demo, the only thing I want to know is that the choices in the amusement park do they have any significance?

shiho14
Regular

#3 Post by shiho14 »

Hello! I played your Demo :D

I'm so bad at making choices but somehow I think I got Katsuo's CG? And I got confused at some of the choices in the amusement park :lol: Still trying out the other characters though but I just had to leave a short feedback ^^

Is the demo the beginning of the main game? The pacing of the game feels kind of fast? I'm kinda curious why the 2 guys suddenly confessed to her like that.

I agree with Dre@_0re0...Katsuo doesn't come across to me as a cool and mysterious type. I'm kinda surprised he's on a friendly terms right away with the heroine and trying to get her attention.

I love your Gui designs especially your main menu and chibi characters...so adorable!

I'm looking for your updates and for your main game! Congratulations on your demo :)

SilverSnow
Regular
Completed: Bus Stop, Before the Tale, White Book Complete Volume, See You, The Raven

#4 Post by SilverSnow »

I hope you liked it (-^〇^-) I was actually losing hopes regarding feedbacks since only a few did so...
Now, first things first...
Dre@_0re0 wrote: Firstly, after playing the demo I just remember that you did this in 2013 which I applaud you on your motivation. I also decided to look at their bio and compared them to the character.
Katsuo, to me, didn't come off as a cool, mysterious type which I would love to see before he became a tsundere falling head over in love with the heroine.
Yuu is the same as always easygoing and though not much of a childlike but still lovable even when he fell in love with the heroine.
Riko...is just Riko, but I wonder if she is like, another love interest? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Jin and Mizuno I haven't seen or interact with them
but the boy I bump to might have been Jin maybe I don't know
In the end, the character I like most should be the mysterious voice. I just love the secret obtainable boy. :wink:
@Dre@_0re0
Thanks for pointing that out, I had some trouble with Katsuo's personality adding it up with the story's plot. Some character's are already supposed to be familiar with the mc and on the full version there's some explaining regarding how the heroine and the princes met, Mizuno and Jin are available on full version. Unfortunately Riko is not a possible love interest though her original concept was suppose to be male-but I realized I might not be able to handle a "boy" friend and 2 love interest...(╯•﹏•╰) -
Dre@_0re0 wrote: About the story, I felt that if two of the most popular persons at school suddenly confessed to the mc wouldn't it be weird? It just make me wonder if there be like a story behind it? Or is it because of a spell of some sort? But that's my question.
We'll just have to wait and see m(_ _)m
I'm still in process on working with script TT^TT but yes it's mostly because of something like that
Dre@_0re0 wrote: There are also cases of grammar misuse and misspelling, but not enough to get distracted and I laugh at this one music piece that at first got me confused thinking that their I'm hearing voices in there until it loop itself. Overall, it was nice for a short demo, the only thing I want to know is that the choices in the amusement park do they have any significance?
Would you mind showing me where? That would be great :) Unfortunately no one proof read it -since I still don't know how it's suppose to be done and frankly speaking my use of English grammar is mostly base on instinct (╯ಊ╰)-
The amusement park choices are a bonus and hint hint... it's the second part to trigger the CGs!!!
shiho14 wrote: Is the demo the beginning of the main game? The pacing of the game feels kind of fast? I'm kinda curious why the 2 guys suddenly confessed to her like that.
@Shiho14
It's great to hear from you d=(´▽`)=b How are you? The demo features 3 episodes of 7/8 (depending which route) of the full version and since I'm my narrating skills are only around 45% that must explains the fast flow m(_ _)m
Okay i admit it! I tried using TMGS 1&2, Hakouki and some otome games' narrating style I played so far。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

Dre@_0re0

#5 Post by Dre@_0re0 »

I'm not good at grammar myself but here are a few ones like:

"When we started high school she shined more and more gaining the tittle as prince..." = title.
"Would you like to have luch with us?" = lunch
"Do you think it's igenic to share..." and "I think it's not igenic! That's..." = hygienic
"QUUIIITTEEE!! = quiet or QUIIIEEETTT!!

Good luck on your game!!

p.s. I love your cgs :)

SilverSnow
Regular

#6 Post by SilverSnow »

Dre@_0re0 wrote:I'm not good at grammar myself but here are a few ones like:

"When we started high school she shined more and more gaining the tittle as prince..." = title.
"Would you like to have luch with us?" = lunch
"Do you think it's igenic to share..." and "I think it's not igenic! That's..." = hygienic
"QUUIIITTEEE!! = quiet or QUIIIEEETTT!!

Good luck on your game!!

p.s. I love your cgs :)
Uwahhh-- Oversights! (-‸ლ) Thank you very much! Will soon correct spelling errors and fix them!

shiho14
Regular

#7 Post by shiho14 »

I'm glad that you remembered me ^^ Just been really busy IRL so I was really happy that you finally released a demo :D

I had fun playing your demo...my bias is Katsuo even before I tried out your demo...I just really like his character design :oops:

I'm just curious though, How long will the game be when it's complete? :)

SilverSnow
Regular

#8 Post by SilverSnow »

@shiho14
I hope he didn't disappoint you on the demo, since the character description didn't fully match his actions... I'm soorry!! (இ﹏இ`。)
shiho14 wrote: I'm just curious though, How long will the game be when it's complete? :)
I still don't know... The idea is 7/8 episodes depending which route and currently the ending ideas are 8 endings with no bad ends, but it's up to those who will play it how to categorize the whole thing...

SilverSnow
Regular

#9 Post by SilverSnow »

06/09/14 -Update

Added demo walkthrough to obtain CGs :D

MimirollCookie
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Best Friends (DRAMA), Sweet and Spices (NaNo16)
Projects: Cupid's Wish, Best Friends Deux
Organization: Pastelle Studios
Deviantart: MimirollCookie

#10 Post by MimirollCookie »

The download seems to be gone. How can I download it now? :(
"If they can do it, you can do it too! make them do it. They can do it, right?" :lol:
Getting a new laptop. Hopefully going back to VN making! (BWAHAHA)

SilverSnow
Regular

#11 Post by SilverSnow »

MimirollCookie wrote:The download seems to be gone. How can I download it now? :(
Hey, MimirollCookie sorry about that. (๑´ㅂ`๑) Fixed the link now!

MimirollCookie
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Best Friends (DRAMA), Sweet and Spices (NaNo16)
Projects: Cupid's Wish, Best Friends Deux
Organization: Pastelle Studios
Deviantart: MimirollCookie

#12 Post by MimirollCookie »

Thanks for fixing!
(•.•)
"If they can do it, you can do it too! make them do it. They can do it, right?" :lol:
Getting a new laptop. Hopefully going back to VN making! (BWAHAHA)

VocaloidsRCool
Veteran

#13 Post by VocaloidsRCool »

I really love your game, but currently don't have a windows device. Can you please make an android version? If you don't know how to convert it to android, I can try to find someone who can help with that.