Wingdaria Destiny - Romance - Adventure - Kickstarter - DEMO

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
JoyDreamer
Tumblr: joydreamergallery
Deviantart: joydreamerart

Wingdaria Destiny - Romance - Adventure - Kickstarter - DEMO

#1 Post by JoyDreamer »

Hi everyone!

Character trailer on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHvgyjQ ... e=youtu.be

We have a brand new demo right here! It's about 30 min long and gives a good feel for the game.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/48u36 ... ny-1.1.zip

Our kickstarter campaign is live, so if you want to see some screenshots or read more about the game, you're mostly welcome to stop by! :D
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/39 ... sual-novel

Additional Info about the VN:

Wingdaria Destiny is a voiced Visual Novel about 2 lovers, trying to escape their fate. Can they reach the freedom they wish for?

- World -
n a medieval world where technology has only just recently seen the light of day and where no miracles can be created from hands; each and every person has to work hard for their daily bread. Sadly, the kingdom is moving into an economic crisis and the people of Wingdaria fear the worst is still to come. However, rumors say that if the princess of Wingdaria marries the prince of Rosenheim, the nation will prosper once again. Hope still remains, for the kingdom and its people, but will their wish come true?

- Plot -
Evan, the protagonist of our story, is a young man, who felt little purpose in life, as he lost his sight due to a terrible fate. Although recently, he has found hope again, as he has developed feelings for the lovely Princess Aria, who was kindhearted enough to save him from the streets of Arkenwall. Undoubtedly, they have become quite close, but an arranged marriage between Princess Aria and Prince Raymond of Rosenheim will tear the couple apart. Can they escape their fate and reach the freedom they so wish for?

We would really appreciate if you'd help us out and maybe spread the word a bit if you know someone who could be interested in supporting us. :)

For more art and additional information, please visit our home page!
Thanks for your attention.

Kind regards
A.M. Joy J.
Last edited by JoyDreamer on Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Wingdaria Destiny - Romance - Adventure - Kickstarter -

#2 Post by philip »

Just downloaded the demo, and as you pointed out, it is short. However, the art is very attractive, and the story seems interesting. Good job so far. Will look forward to the next release!

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

JoyDreamer

#3 Post by JoyDreamer »

Thank you! Really happy to hear that it has a certain appeal despite its shortness. :)

JoyDreamer

#4 Post by JoyDreamer »

We've made a new demo and relaunched the kickstarter! :D Feedback is highly appreciated! We hope you'll support the game and help spread the word a bit. :)

FourEyesGirl

#5 Post by FourEyesGirl »

100% support this <3

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

#6 Post by philip »

@JoyDreamer-

Downloaded the new demo and played through it a time or two. As I mentioned in my post after playing the first demo, the story is interesting and the art very attractive. Only comment is that I do hope there will be more save slots in the final game; three seems hardly enough.

Will look forward to the completed project!

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

FourEyesGirl

#7 Post by FourEyesGirl »

I see that the Kickstarter for the visual novel will be ending in about 10 days... So everyone! Make sure you remember to pledge before then :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/39 ... sual-novel

pastelciel
Regular
Projects: 【Pitch Black Serenade】
Organization: 97Circle
itch: 97circle

#8 Post by pastelciel »

Tried out the demo and it was really engaging! I thought about writing down some of my opinions about it.
(Overall I liked it and can't wait to play the full game!)
The text stopping at every coma or fullstop is a bit annoying when you have to read four lines of text, in my opinion.
Dubbing, text and music are really good. Story makes me wanna continue reading, choices make you feel immersed even if they're about dialogue lines.
MUSIC IS AWESOME and fits really well.
Really nice textbox. It's original and pretty to look at.
Evan looks so simple and naive just like Grai said, so my hopes for a full story is to see him grow.
Keep up the good work!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
【Pitch Black Serenade】 demo is out! ⇒ [itch.io]